Habikino (Japanese羽 曳 野 市, -shi ) is a city in the prefecture of Osaka in Japan.
Habikino is located east of Sakai and southeast of Osaka.
Habikino was founded on 15 January 1959.
- Grave of Ankan - tennō
- Kawachi- Ōtsukayama - Kofun (河内 大 冢 山 古坟)
- Konda Hachiman- gū (誉 田 八 幡 宫, Shinto Shrine )
- Yachu -ji (野 中 寺, Buddhist Temple )
- Train Kintetsu Minamiosaka - line
- Street: National Road 166.170
Sons and daughters of the town
- Yū Darvish ( Pitcher of Japanese professional baseball team Hokkaido Nippon Ham Fighters )
Adjacent Cities and Towns
- Osaka Prefecture Matsubara