Ibaraki (Japanese茨 木 市, -shi ) is a city in the prefecture of Osaka in Japan.
Ibaraki is located north of Osaka and southwest of Kyoto.
The city was appointed on 1 January 1948 to Shi.
- Yasunari Kawabata Museum
- The Soji -ji Temple is the 22nd of Saigoku - pilgrimage
- Train JR Tōkaidō Main Line
- Hankyu Kyoto Line
- Street: Meishin highway
- National Road 171
- United States Minneapolis, United States, since 1980
- China People's Republic of Anqing, China, since 1985
Sons and daughters of the town
- Matsushita Shin'ichi, Composer
Adjacent Cities and Towns
- Osaka Prefecture Takatsuki