50.53333333333312.866666666667505Koordinaten: 50 ° 32 '0 " N, 12 ° 52' 0" E
Marker Bach is a town in the municipality Raschau marker Bach at the Mittweida in the Saxon Erzgebirge District.
- 2.1 Mayor
- 4.1 Literature
- 4.2 External links
- 4.3 Notes and references
The Waldhufendorf originated at the beginning of the 13th century and was described in 1240 as Marckquartisdorff and 1555 as Margerßbach. It first belonged to the possession of the Grünhainer Cistercian monastery and was named after its secularization by its successor, the Office Gruenhain managed. The actual village marker stream consists of only 3 1/2 hooves and a number of smallholdings. Since at least the 16th century, together with the neighboring larger village of lower disk - in old documents usually alone under the name of lower disk - managed. Judges and aldermen for both villages were used together to jurisdiction.
The village stream ( as a right tributary of the Mittweida ) is designated partly as a marker Bach, partly as a disk stream. Recently, the name Abraham Bach has officially enforced, which is derived from the source area in the previous significant Eisenstein pit father Abraham in upper plate; whereas the vernacular still speaks of Scheibner Bachel.
For the interpretation of the name Markersbach two variants are considered. The village has one hand possibly after a locator Mark Quart who was largely the village, named. On the other hand, it is possible that the name of the label Markwart for a border post derives (as Mark were called in Saxony border areas ).
Its particular importance was the village through the 1250 Saints Peter and Paul church dedicated to the marker Bach was one of the Urpfarreien in the western Erzgebirge. It was probably served in the early centuries of its existence the monastery Gruenhain from. For the first time a priest is 1265 with the Pleban Paul named. In 1500, the church is guided in a pilgrimage bull under its present name of St. Barbara, the patron saint of miners. When the name change took place is not known. To the parish belonged marker Bach, lower plate, Mittweida and Schwarzenbach. In older times Raschau should have heard as a branch church marker Bach and upper plate have been rejected there after the founding of the mountain town Scheibenbergstraße favor of the Lords of Schoenburg in the church. 1837 Schwarzenbach was ausgepfarrt after it was built after a protracted dispute way there from 1835 its own church. Since 2006, the parish is in a sister church relationship with the All Saints parish Raschau as carriers of the Community and the parishes of St. Anne parish Grunstadtel.
A first schoolteacher is detectable in the village already in 1535. The current school building dates from 1862. Additionally, a school building was erected in 1982, which was again expanded in 2009. The State primary school was closed in 2001. But the Jenaplanschule, a nationally recognized elementary and secondary private school, the school system in place maintains and uses both school buildings.
In the 19th century championed the community marker Bach and lower plate, probably due to the occupation of the municipal executive board with marker Bacher residents, the term marker brook.
1889 marker Bach connection received on the railway line Annaberg -Buchholz -Schwarzenberg, which has been set on 27 September 1997, passenger traffic. The station was on Mittweidaer hallway and was on the Post name Mittweida marker Bach. To overcome the large height differences, the railway route runs in a wide arc through the community. In addition, 3 bridges for bridging Talk heirs are necessary.
After 20 years of negotiations, the neighboring industrial community Mittweida was incorporated on 1 July 1935. From 1968, the residents of the district Obermittweida were relocated to create space left for the pumped storage plant.
Partner community since 1991, the Central Franconian market town Obernzenn.
On 1 January 2008, marker Bach teamed with Raschau to unity community Raschau marker Bach.
The following population figures relate to markers Bach and bottom pane:
Populations of brook marker after the incorporation of Mittweida:
The following population figures refer to 31 December of the preceding year, with area as of January 2007:
- 2000 - 2063
- 2001 - 2026
- 2002 - 1997
- 2003 - 1954
- 2004 - 1956
- 2005 - 1915
- 2006 - 1894
- 2009 - 1824
- 2010 - 1793
- 2011 - 1725
- 2012 - 1694
Since the unification of marker Bach and Mittweida the following persons mayor of markers Bach were:
- Walter Strauss (1936-1939)
- Big Max (1939-1942)
- Walter Strauss (1942-1945)
- Max Weigel ( Acting Mayor from 1945 to 1948 )
- Alfred Sager (1947-1949)
- Heinz Neubert (1949-1952)
- Werner Gräßler (1953 )
- Hans Weißflog (1953-1978)
- Ullrich Festival (1978-1984)
- Sigrid Hagemann (1985-1990)
- Manfred Meyer (1990-2007)
The full-time mayor Manfred Meyer was transferred on 31 December 2007 to retire. After he had been appointed in January 2008 for the Temporary Administrator of the newly formed community Raschau marker Bach, he was elected in June 2008 for its first mayor.
- The St. Barbara's Church is one of the oldest village churches of the Ore Mountains. Particularly noteworthy are the 1610 built by the hammer Mr. Enoch Pöckel pulpit, the altar with its 1719 consecrated Betstübchen together with the confessional and the altar, their overall very rich, pictorial decoration and consecrated in 1806 Trampeli organ.
- 1981 finished pumped storage plant, with its two artificial water basin, the lower basin and the upper basin
- 37 m high marker Bacher viaduct, called matchstick bridge on the railway line Schwarzenberg Annaberg
- Bypass marker Bach (completed in 2012)