Adalbert of Italy
Adalbert II ( probably 936 *, † April 30 971 in Autun ) from the House of Burgundy - Ivrea was the eldest son of King Berengar II of Italy and Willa of Tuscany. He is counted among the National kings.
He was Margrave of Ivrea and was from 950 until the fall of his father's 961 co-regent in Italy. During this period, before 956, he married Gerberga of Macon, † December 11 986/991, daughter of Otto ( Othon ) and heiress of Mâcon. Their children were:
- Otto Wilhelm ( * probably 958/959; † September 21, 1026 ), 982 Count of Mâcon and Count of Nevers, 995 Count of Burgundy
- Gisela; ∞ to 983 Anselm I, Margrave of Montferrat; † probably 1020
- Harduin, † 1015, Margrave of Ivrea
- Guibert, † 1030, Margrave of Ivrea
Gerberga 's second marriage was to 972 Henry I the Great ( Henri le Grand I ), Count of Nevers, Duke of Lower Burgundy ( Robertiner ), who adopted his stepson Wilhelm Otto.
- King (Italy )
- Born in the 10th century
- Died 971
- House of Burgundy - Ivrea