After Lariche began his motorsport career in karting, he moved in 2006 to Formula racing and finished tenth of the French Formula Renault Campus. In 2007 he was promoted to the French Formula Renault, finishing in 19th place overall. 2008, the racers went to the Western European Formula Renault, which had replaced the French Formula Renault at the start and finished the season with a win in tenth place in the overall standings. He also appeared to be two races of the Formula Renault 2.0 Euro Cup and a race of the Portuguese Formula Junior. In 2009, the Frenchman again participate in the Western European Formula Renault. He once again took tenth overall, but could not win a race this season. As in the previous season, he joined again in the Formula Renault 2.0 Eurocup at.
2010 moved into Formula 2 Lariche With regular placements in the points he won at the end of the season 14th overall. 2011 graduated Lariche his second season in Formula 2 at the end of the season he was on the 16th place in the drivers' standings.
- 2006: French Formula Renault Campus ( 10th place )
- 2007: French Formula Renault ( 19th place )
- 2008: Western European Formula Renault ( 10th place )
- 2008: Portuguese Formula Renault ( 12th place)
- 2008: Formula Renault 2.0 Eurocup
- 2009: Western European Formula Renault ( 10th place )
- 2009: Formula Renault 2.0 Eurocup
- 2010: Formula 2 ( 14th)
- 2011: Formula 2 ( 16th place)