2011 FIA Formula Two Championship season
The Formula 2 season 2011 was the third season of the FIA Formula 2 Championship. It began on April 16, 2011 in Silverstone and ended on 30 October in Barcelona.
- 2.1 Changes to the drivers
The two Friday practice were extended from 30 to 45 minutes.
Changes in drivers
The following list contains all the drivers who took part in the Formula 2 season 2010 and 2011 are not in Formula 2 at the start went well as pilots that went into the new Formula 2.
Driver who went and returned to the formula 2:
- José Luis Abadín: European F3 Open ( DRIVEX )
- Luciano Bacheta: Formula Renault 2.0 Eurocup (Interwetten Junior Team )
- René Binder: German Formula 3 Cup ( Moto Park Academy )
- Mirko Bortolotti: GP3 Series ( Addax Team )
- Alex Brundle: British Formula 3 Championship ( T-Sport )
- James Cole: British Formula 3 Championship ( T-Sport )
- Fabio Gamberini: British Formula Renault (Mark Burdett Motorsport)
- Tobias Hegewald: GP3 Series (RSC Mücke Motorsport)
- Jon Lancaster: World Series by Renault ( Fortec Motorsport)
- Jonathan Kennard: Le Mans Series ( KSM)
- Jordan King: Formula Palmer Audi
- Mikkel Mac: North European Formula Renault ( KTR)
- Miki Monras: GP3 series ( MW Arden )
- Sung- Hak Mun: Pacific Formula BMW (E -Rain Racing)
- Max Snegiryov: British Formula 3 Championship ( Fortec Motorsport)
- Thiemo Storz: Formula Palmer Audi
- Christopher Zanella: Italian Formula 3 Championship (JD Motorsport)
Drivers who have left the Formula 2:
- Sergei Afanasyev: Auto GP ( DAMS )
- Benjamin Bailly: Radical European Masters
- Philipp Eng: ADAC GT Masters ( Callaway )
- Johan Jokinen: European F3 Open ( Cedars )
- Paul Rees: International GT Open ( Mtech Limited)
- Ivan Samarin: German Formula 3 Cup ( Stromos ArtLine )
- Dean Stoneman: break
- Ricardo Teixeira: Formula 1 test driver (Team Lotus )
Drivers who do not have a contract for a race seat in 2011:
The Formula 2 in 2011 organized eight runs. Unlike last year, the races were no longer under the WTCC program instead, but with the race of the International GT Open.
, The first ten of the race were 25, 18, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 and 1 point (s).
- Fat - Pole Position
- Italics - Fastest lap
- * - Because of the short distance but not counted in the target,