Ferreri began his career in 1978 when AJ Auxerre. Overall, he remained eight years in Auxerre. In 1986 he came to Girondins Bordeaux. In his first season in the wine town, he already won the French double. In the European Cup of Champions 1987/88 Ferreri was even scorer. In 1991 he returned for a year to AJ Auxerre, before moving in 1992 for a year to Olympique Marseille. This year he won the UEFA Champions League, but Ferreri did not participate in the final. In Marseille he could celebrate his second title. From 1993 to 1994 he was at FC Martigues under contract. In 1994 he returned to Olympique and remained until 1996. During the season 1996/97 he played at Sporting Toulon. In 1997, he ventured a one-year trip to Switzerland and signed for FC Zurich. In 1998, he left his career for half a year at the French overseas island of Réunion in Saint- Denis Saint -Leu close in the third division.
Ferreri played 37 times for the French squad and scored three goals. He participated in the European Football Championship in 1984 partly in their own country. The French were European champions. He also took part in the Football World Cup 1986 in Mexico, where the team finished third.
Association and individual successes
- 2x Champion of France: 1986/87 and 1993
- 2x French second division champions: 1979 /80 and 1994/95
- 1x Winner of the Coupe Gambardella: 1982
- 1x Alpine Cup Winners: 1985
- 1x French Cup Winners: 1986/87
- 1x French Football Supercup winner: 1986
- 1x UEFA Champions League winner: 1992/93
- 1x scorer of the European Cup of Champions: 1987 /88 ( 4 goals)
- European Championship: 1984
- Third place in the 1986 World Cup