Tiemenguan (铁门关 市, Tiěménguān Shì, Uighur: باشئەگىم ) is a on December 29, 2012, founded, directly by the territorial Government ( and not like other county-level cities of the district level ) under -standing independent city in the center of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region of the People's Republic of China. It was from the administrative area of the city of Korla, which surrounds them completely out separately. Tiemenguan has an area of 590.27 square kilometers and 200,000 inhabitants ( end of 2012).
At the community level, Tiemenguan is composed of a road district and two large communities. These are:
- Road district Zhongxin Chengqu (中心 城区 街道);
- Greater community Boguqi (博古 其 镇);
- Greater community Shuang (双 丰镇).
- Website of the city government - Chinese
41.8285.653055555556Koordinaten: 41 ° 49 ' N, 85 ° 39' O
- District-free city (China)
- Location in Xinjiang