Złakowo

Złakowo ( German name Schlackow ) is a village in the Polish West Pomeranian Voivodeship and is part of the rural community Postomino ( Pustamin ) in district Sławno ( Schlawe ).

Geographical location

The farming village and former estate village Złakowo located in the northeastern part of the West Pomeranian Voivodeship near the border to the Pomeranian Voivodeship and the county boundary between the circle and the circle Sławno Slupsk ( Stolp ). Until the county seat Sławno there are 18 km, and the Baltic Sea city Ustka ( Stolpmünde ) is 13 kilometers away. Before 1945 Schlackow was a railway station on the railroad track Schlawe - Stolpmünde. Today Ustka is the nearest railway station, from where trains over Slupsk, Miastko ( Rummelsburg ) until after Pila ( Pila ) drive.

Złakowo located 35 meters above sea level. on a Grundmoränenstreifen which falls just north of the village to the coast lowlands. Neighboring towns are: to the north Górsko ( Görshagen ), to the east Zaleskie ( Saleske ) and in the southeast Możdżanowo ( Mützenow ) (the last two places are in the Pomeranian Voivodeship ), in south Postomino ( Pustamin ), in the southwest Marszewo ( Marsow ), and in the West Królewo ( Krolow ).

History

Schlackow (formerly also Schlaukow or Schlaukau ) belonged in the Middle Ages to the country Rügenwalde and had to dissipate with the other villages, the so-called penny Bishop of Pomerania. 1493 receives George ( Jürgen ) von Kleist, ducal Vogt in the Official Rügenwalde, the proportion of Schlackow. At least since the mid-17th century is the place of Puttkamer cal fief, after having earlier also obsessed with Bewlow, von Kleist and Natzmer shares. 1690 went all of the shares of the Puttkamer.

1780 had Schlackow 3 outworks with four farmers, three Kossäten, one schoolmaster and three fishermen's cottages with a total of 17 fireplaces. 1818, there were 175 people, and the number rose to 1925 on 335

The Good Schlackow was founded in 1910 by Günther von Puttkamer to Count Wilhelm von Zitzewitz on Zitzewitz (now Polish: Sycewice ) sells, whose son sold it around 1937 to the Pomeranian Land Company with the aim of Aufsiedlung. In these years Schlackow counted 256 inhabitants.

On March 8, 1945, the Red Army invaded the village. From Christmas 1945 already took the first Poland the courts. In between German of Russians and Poles were deported to labor. Christmas 1946 all farmers from Schlackow were expelled, while the estate workers were almost all held up in 1957/58. In Schlackow pulled a Polish administration and the place was under the name Złakowo part of Gmina Postomino in powiat Slawienski the West Pomeranian Voivodeship ( to 1998 Voivodeship Stolp ). Here now live 193 inhabitants.

Local structure to 1945

Prior to 1945, belonged to the municipality Schlackow two living spaces, both of which no longer exist:

District Schlackow

By 1945 Schlackow formed with the communities Görshagen (now Polish: Górsko ) Krolow ( Królewo ) with Vietzke ( Wicko, now defunct ), Krolowstrand ( Królewice, now defunct ), Marsow ( Marszewo ) and Vietzkerstrand ( Wicko Morskie ) the Office Schlackow district Schlawe i Pom. in the district of the Prussian province of Pomerania Pomerania.

The six communities were also interconnected to the registry office Schlackow. District court district was Schlawe.

Church

Before 1945, all the inhabitants were in Schlackow Protestant denomination. Schlackow belonged with Görshagen to the parish church in the county Marsow Rügenwalde the ecclesiastical province of the Church of the Old Prussian Pomerania Union.

Since 1945, the population of Złakowo is predominantly Catholic. Marszewo is now parish seat, but now the parish Postomino ( Pustamin ) in the Office of the Dean Ustka ( Stolpmünde ) is in the Diocese of Koszalin - Kolobrzeg of the Catholic Church in Poland. Evangelical Church members are assigned in Poland today the Parish Office in Slupsk ( Stolp ) in the Diocese of Pomerania - Greater Poland the Evangelical-Augsburg Church.

School

In Schlackow was before 1945 a class elementary school with 50 to 60 students. As of March 1945, there was no school lessons, having previously worked as Otto Schwandt last teacher here.

de