Jusix is a commune with 111 inhabitants (as of January 1, 2011 ) in the department of Lot- et- Garonne in the Aquitaine region. It belongs administratively to the district Marmande and Canton Meilhan -sur -Garonne. She is also a member of the Association of Municipalities Val de Garonne.
The municipality is situated approximately 10 kilometers north-west of Marmande on the border to the Gironde on the right bank of the Garonne River and is surrounded by a meander of the river. Neighboring communities of Jusix are:
- Lamothe- Landerron in the north ( Dep. Gironde )
- Saint -Martin -Petit and Sainte- Bazeille in the east,
- Couthures -sur -Garonne in the southeast,
- Meilhan -sur -Garonne in the south and southwest,
- Bourdelle in the West ( Dep. Gironde) and
- Mongauzy in the northwest ( Dep. Gironde).
The Garonne River forms the southern boundary of the municipality.
- Church of Saint -Jean -Baptiste, built in the early 19th century, with valuable inventory items