Kluknava ( Kluckenau German, Hungarian Kluknó ) is a municipality in eastern Slovakia.
It is located about 4 km from the town Krompachy in the western foothills of Čierna hora, a north-eastern part of the Slovak Ore Mountains in Hornádtal.
The village was first mentioned in 1308 as Plichnow.
The village has a Roman Catholic church built in 1555 in Baroque style in 1710, a fort dating from the 16th century and two chapels. A covered wooden bridge connects the village to the settlement Stefańska huta.