Lithuanian Football Federation
The Lietuvos futbolo Federacija ( LFF ) is the Lithuanian Football Federation. It has its seat in Vilnius.
The LFF is responsible for the organization of football in Lithuania and is thus responsible among other things for the Lithuanian national football team. He also chooses the annual player of the year in Lithuania.
The Football Association of Lithuania was established after independence in 1922 and joined the following year of FIFA. During the period of Soviet occupation after the Second World War, the association was dissolved and in 1992 after re- independence again a member of FIFA and UEFA for the first time.
Logo from 2009
UEFA five year ranking
Position in the UEFA five year ranking ( in parentheses the last year placement). The abbreviation CL and EL countries behind the coefficients indicate the number of representatives in the 2014/15 season of the Champions League and the Europa League.
- 35 (36 ) Moldova Moldova (league, cup ) - coefficient: 7,666 - CL: 1, EL: 3
- 36 (33 ) Ireland Ireland (league, cup ) - coefficient: 7.375 - CL: 1, EL: 3
- 37 (35 ) Lithuania Lithuania (league, cup ) - coefficient: 6.500 - CL: 1, EL: 3
- 38 (40 ) Kazakhstan (league, cup ) - coefficient: 5.958 - CL: 1, EL: 3
- 39 (38 ) Latvia Latvia (league, cup ) - coefficient: 5.791 - CL: 1, EL: 3
As of the end of the European campaign of 2012/13