Football Association of Norway
The Norges Fotballforbund (NFF ) is the top soccer organization in Norway. It was founded in 1902.
The association organizes the men 's and women's national teams and the Norwegian Premier League. The current president of the NFF is Sondre Kåfjord, the Secretary is Karen Espelund. Since 1 January 2004 there are 1,814 clubs organized in Norway and 373 532 registered players.
The NFF is a member of the Norwegian Sports Association, came in 1908 in the FIFA and UEFA in 1954.
UEFA five year ranking
Position in the UEFA five year ranking (in brackets the previous year placement). The abbreviation CL and EL countries behind the coefficients indicate the number of representatives in the 2014/15 season of the Champions League and the Europa League.
- 25 (27 ) Serbia Serbia (league, cup ) - Coefficient: 14.625 - CL: 1, EL: 3
- 26 (25 ) Slovakia Slovakia (league, cup ) - Coefficient: 14.208 - CL: 1, EL: 3
- 27 (26 ) Norway Norway (league, cup ) - Coefficient: 14.175 - CL: 1, EL: 3
- 28 (28 ) Bulgaria (league, cup ) - coefficient: 12,250 - CL: 1, EL: 3
- 29 (29 ) Hungary Hungary (league, cup ) - coefficient: 11,750 - CL: 1, EL: 3
As of the end of the European campaign of 2012/13