Shibukawa (Japanese渋 川 市, -shi ) is a city in Gunma Prefecture on Honshu, the main island of Japan.
Shibukawa is located north of Maebashi and Takasaki and south of Numata.
Shibukawa was formed in 2006 from the merger of the Ikaho Machi, Mura Komochi and Onogami in Kitagunma -gun, and the Mura Akagi and Kitatachibana in Seta -gun.
- Ikaho - Onsen ( Hot Spring )
- Haruna Mountain
- Haruna Lake
- Street: Kanetsu highway
- National road 17 to Tōkyō or Niigata
- National Road 353
- JR Joetsu line to Niigata or Takasaki
- JR Agatsuma Line to Tsumagoi
Adjacent Cities and Towns
Sons and daughters of the town
- Nobuatsu Aoki (born 1971 ), motorcycle racer
- Takuma Aoki ( b. 1974 ), motorcycle racer
- Haruchika Aoki (born 1976 ), motorcycle racer