The Superleague Formula was a race series that originally it was that successful football clubs unsubscribe own formula racing car race. The cars were painted in the jersey look of the respective association. The first race took place in late August 2008 in Donington (England).
In 2011, they moved away from the original idea, since more than half of the teams were not directly related to any football club. In addition, in 2011 many races were canceled. 2012 and 2013 found no race instead of more.
- AC Milan ( Italy)
- AS Roma (Italy )
- Atlético Madrid ( Spain)
- FC Basel ( Switzerland )
- FC Porto ( Portugal)
- Sevilla ( Spain) FC
- CR Flamengo (Brazil )
- Galatasaray Istanbul ( Turkey)
- Liverpool (England)
- Olympiakos Piraeus ( Greece)
- PSV Eindhoven ( Netherlands)
- Glasgow Rangers (Scotland )
- RSC Anderlecht (Belgium )
- Corinthians São Paulo (Brazil )
- Tottenham Hotspur (England)
- Olympique Lyon ( France)
- Sporting Clube de Portugal ( Portugal)
New from 2010
- Girondins Bordeaux ( France)
- Al Ain Club (United Arab Emirates, 2008-2009)
- Beijing Guoan (China, 2008)
- Borussia Dortmund ( Germany, 2008)
- FC Midtjylland ( Denmark, 2009 )
Dangers is in the Super League with a unit car and tire unit. The said chassis developed by Élan Motorsport Technologies and Panoz DP09 weigh about 750 kg and are equipped with a Hewland six-speed gearbox. The Panoz is powered by a V12 engine with 4.2 l displacement. Developed by Menard Competition Technologies the engine in the UK. This develops around 550 kW and 510 Nm. The tires are from Michelin.
Since the second run in 2008 at the Nürburgring, the vehicles also have a push- to-pass button (PTP ). This allows for at least 15 seconds, the maximum speed of 11.000/min be increased to 12,000 rpm. If the speed drops but after the 15 seconds under 9000/min, the PTP phase ends. This system may be used only eight times for a total of 120 seconds for the two races.