N. Theologou was a Greek company.
The mechanic Nikos Theologou lived and worked temporarily in the United States. In 1918 he founded after his return to Athens, the company and was active in the field of automotive. By 1920 a car was one of the first from Greece. The focus was on the production of bodies for commercial vehicles. The mid-1920s ended production.
The automobile was a small car. For driving caused a motorcycle engine from Pierce with 750 cc displacement. The open cockpit had room for two people. The car remained a one-off.
The bodies for buses and trucks based mostly on chassis from Ford