The BC Aichach is a sports club based in the Swabian district town Aichach. It was founded as a football club and now has other departments for chess and curling.
The club emerged from the Catholic apprentice club. The inaugural meeting took place in the inn Froschermayr on 17 October 1917. As the first sports ground of the parade served at the Schrobenhausener road. 1919, the venue was. During the period of National Socialism, the club was affiliated with the local gymnastics club TSV Aichach. In September 1945, the club re- emerged under its old name.
From the lowest division he climbed up to the Swabian amateur league. In 1963 he was a founding member of the Land League South Bavaria. In the following years the club back and forth between division and district league. After the national league relegation in 1981 the club fell in the following year to the A-Class. After two championships in a row he belonged from 1985 back to the national league.
The descent from the national league in 2000 was followed by an eleven-year phase Swabian district and county level. It was not until 2011 BC Aichach returned to the national league and participated in the 2011/12 season in the relegation to the Regionalliga Bayern part. The BCA sat down in the first round against TSV Großbardorf through, but failed in the second round at the Würzburg Kickers. Thus, the club played in the 2012/13 season in the fünftklassigen Bayern League South, where he reached a relegation place for the League Bavaria, in the two playoffs but then at FC Augsburg II failed.
- Promotion to the national league Bavaria: 1963, 1967, 1977, 1985, 1996, 2011
- Qualification for Bayern League South: 2012