Canon EOS 550D
The EOS 550D ( EOS Rebel T2i in North America, EOS Kiss X4 in Japan) is a digital SLR camera from the family of Canon EOS digital cameras. It was introduced in February 2010 and is available as a direct successor of the Canon EOS 500D since March 2010. In spring 2011, the successor to Canon EOS 600D was presented.
Compared to the 500D are now also video recording in 1080p up to 30 fps are possible, also the resolution increases from 15.1 to 18 megapixels.
The case has been newly developed, was to draw on experiences of the Canon EOS 7D. Thus, there are now also enlarged keys. The 3 "screen in 3:2 format can now display the recorded images without interfering beams and offers a resolution of 1,040,000 pixels.
Other improvements include a connection for a stereo microphone, support for HDMI -CEC and SDXC and from two to five levels extended exposure. The maximum desired ISO speed in automatic mode can now be set for the first time. New is also known from the EOS 7D iFCL metering system.
- DIGIC 4 processor
- 18 -megapixel resolution ( 5,184 × 3,456 )
- ISO sensitivity from ISO 100 to ISO 12800
- Improved autofocus in Live View mode
- 9- point autofocus ( AF Mid - point cross-type sensor )
- 3.0 "LCD ( 1,040,000 subpixels ) 3:2 format
- 3.7 pictures / second
- HDMI ™ port
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- Video Mode: Full HD 1920 x 1080 ( 29.97, 25, 23.976 B / s); 1280 × 720 ( 59.94, 50 B / s); 640 × 480 ( 59.94, 50 B / s)
- 14 bit
- Compatible with all EF / EF -S lenses and EX -series Speedlites