Gero (Japanese下 吕 市, -shi) is a city in the Japanese prefecture of Gifu.
Gero is located northeast of Gifu and south of Takayama.
The river flows through the city of Hida.
The city of Gero was on 1 March 2004 from the Association of Municipalities Gero (下 吕 町, chō ), Hagiwara (萩 原 町, chō ), Kanayama (金山 町, chō ) and Osaka (小 坂 町, chō ) as well as the village of Maze (马 瀬 村, -mura ) and the district Mashita founded. The county was thereupon be dissolved.
- Street: National Road 41: Nagoya and Toyama
- National roads 256, 257
- JR Takayama Main Line: to Nagoya and Toyama
- Gero - Onsen ( Hot Spring )
- United States Pensacola (Florida )
- United States Ketchikan
- Brazil Salesópolis
- Ichinomiya Japan ( Aichi )
- Japan Hodatsushimizu
Adjacent Cities and Towns