Ōgaki (Japanese大 垣 市, -shi) is a city in the Japanese prefecture of Gifu.
Ōgaki located west of Gifu.
The river Nagara flows through the city from the northeast to the southeast.
- Street: National Road 21
- JR Tōkaidō Main Line, Railway Station Ōgaki, to Tokyo or Kobe
- Matsuo Bashō - Museum
Sons and daughters of the town
- Nanjo Bun'yū ( Researchers at the Sanskrites )
- Hiroshi Tanahashi ( wrestler )
- People's Republic of China Handan
- Germany Stuttgart ( city friendship )
- Belgium Namur
Adjacent Cities and Towns