Peter McDonald (cyclist)
Peter McDonald (born 22 September 1978) is an Australian racing cyclist.
Peter McDonald won a stage of the 2004 De Bortoli - tour and the one-day races Grafton Invernell. He was also successful on a part of the Tour of Bright and so could the Appreciation decide for themselves. The next year he won the third stage of the Tour of Tasmania. 2006 McDonald became a professional at the Australian Continental team FRF Couriers - Caravello. In his second season where he won the Baw Baw Classic and a stage at the Australian Cycling Grand Prix. He also won two stages at the Tour of the Murray River and was also the first in the overall standings. Since 2008, McDonald drives for the team Drapac Porsche. In his first year there, he was successful on a part of the Tour de Taiwan.
- A stage of the Tour de Taiwan
- A stage of the Tour de Hokkaido
- Australian Champion - Road Race
- A stage and General Classification Tour of Wellington
- Appreciation UCI Oceania Tour
- A stage Tour of Wellington
- 2006 FRF Couriers - Caravello
- 2007 FRF Couriers - NSWIS
- 2008 Drapac Porsche
- 2009 Drapac Porsche
- 2010 Drapac Porsche
- 2011 V Australia ( until 31.05. )