Radonice (Prague-East District)
Radonice ( German Radonitz ), is a village in the Czech Republic. It is located 15 kilometers northeast of the city center of Prague at the city limits and is part of the Okres Praha- východ.
Radonice located creek on the Bohemian panel in the headwaters of Radonický. South of the motorway that runs 10 / E 65
Neighboring towns are Jenštejn in the north, and Ostrv Zápy in the northeast, and Svémyslice Dehtáry in the east, in the southeast Zelenec, Horni Počernice in the south, Satalice the southwest, Vinoř in the west and Přezletice in the northwest.
The first written mention of the village took place in 1397th
After the abolition of patrimonial created in 1850 that pertains to the district Karlin community Radonice. In the 19th century the brick of Joseph Stary, which was decommissioned in 1912 originated. West of the village operational František Novák a sand quarry. 1870 consisted community of 56 houses and 424 inhabitants had. In 1910 Radonice with 778 inhabitants, is the largest population in its history. As of 1928, the municipality belongs to the district Praha- venkov and from 1946 to okres Praha -sever. Since 1961 it belongs to the Okres Praha- východ. 1974 rejected the local National Committee ( MNV ) from the proposed together with Vinoř, Horni Počernice Satalice Eingemeinde of Radonice to Prague.
For the community Radonice no districts are reported.