Standard (Italian automobile)
Fabbrica Automobili Standard S. A. was an Italian manufacturer of cars.
The company from Turin had his administration on Corso Siccardi 20 and his factory on Viale Stupinigi. In March 1906, the production of automobiles began. The brand name denominated FAS and standard. In 1907, the company was in a difficult financial situation, but this was over. 1912 production ended, as Michele Ansaldi took over the factory.
The only model 14/20 HP was equipped with a four cylinder engine. The engine with two camshafts made from 2495 cc 20 hp. The transmission had four forward and one reverse gear.