Včelná ( German bees village) is a village in the Czech Republic. It is located six kilometers south of Ceske Budejovice in South Bohemia České Budějovice and belongs to the.
Včelná located on a hill between the rivers Vltava and Maltsch on the edge of the České Budějovice Basin. In the east and south, the village is surrounded by forest Rožnovský les. To the west and north of the railway line runs Linz Hbf - Summerau - České Budějovice, behind the railway line České Budějovice - Černý Kříž. On the western outskirts of the village the road I/3/E 55 between České Budějovice Velešína goes along.
Neighboring towns are U Karla, Plana and Rožnov in the north, Nové Roudné and Roudné in the northeast, Lesní colony Vidov and Lorenc in the east, Heřmaň and Plav in the southeast, Na Dolech and Kamenný Újezd in the south, Čtyři Chalupy, Sokolov, Březí and Zátkův Mlýn in the southwest, Poříčí in the west and Homole in the northwest.
Evidence of an early settlement set originating from the Middle Bronze Age barrows in the vicinity of the place dar. In Čtyři Chalupy was a manor in the Middle Ages, in its place, the detectable since 1453 settlement Dörfless / Vesce arose. According to historian Frantisek Mares it should be, in the courtyard Kukulowic ( Kukulovice ).
The origins of the present village dates back to the construction of the new imperial road from Budweis to Linz. After the owner of the located on the old road Poříčer inn sugar coat ( Cukmantl ) had unsuccessfully moved its Ausspannwirtschaft to the new road sought from the Budweiser authorities, he left in 1784 without authorization of the Imperial Road midway between Kamenný Újezd and Rožnov in the forest a new build Ausspanne. In addition to the later known as Kalkušovec Tavern ( House No. 13) built in the lane in which the Good Poric associated Rožnovský les more settlers their homes. The approximately half inhabited by Germans and Czechs settlement was initially referred by their location in the pine forest as Bory and Na Borech. At the end of the 18th century can be found in the German records the names of inland village and bees village. From 1810 the town was officially called bees village. The daily traffic of about 150 wagons and mail and passenger coaches trade route was the livelihood of the residents of bees village. With the establishment of the horse railway Budweis -Linz originated in 1827 in bees village a freight station and a guard house. In October 1839 sold Joseph Pachner of Eggenstorf the Good Poric to the kk Ship master Karl Adalbert Lanna. In 1840, bees village consisted of 44 houses with 319 German and Czech-speaking inhabitants and was the parish after Kamenný Újezd . Until the mid- 19th century, the village remained subservient always Poric.
After the abolition of patrimonial bees Village / Včela formed in 1850 a part of the community Poříčí in the District Commission Budějovice / Budweis. 1871 was on the route of the horse-drawn tram railway Summerau - Budweis. The present name Včelná be traced back to the 1870s. At the beginning of the 20th century was built on Rožnov hallway near the forest settlement Lesní colony with Kurpensionen, guest and holiday houses. In 1913, significantly more residents than the 400 - strong village Poříčí the village had a population of 614, of which 613 Czechs. On the initiative of the municipality Poříčí Včelná / bees village in 1930 spun off as a separate municipality. The other side of the demolished in the 1970s railway bridge at the end of the street Na Vyhlidce located two houses (formerly Včelná Nos. 1 and 2 ) existing local situation Stara Včelná was later separated from Včelná and slammed Poříčí. Following a change in the Katastralbezirke the community Včelná were assigned in the 1960s, previously belonging to the hallway Rožnov forest Rožnovský les with the villa estate Lesní colony and the colony U Karla.
For the community Včelná no districts are reported. To Včelná include the settlements Čtyři Chalupy, formerly Vesce ( Dörfless ) Lesní colony and U Karla.
- Private chapel at the house No. 24, built in 1900
- House No. 242 in Lesní colony, former guardhouse of the horse railway Budweis -Linz, northeast of the village
- Niche chapel of St.. John of Nepomuk Na rozloučenou in Čtyři Chalupy, built in the first half of the 19th century, in 2004, the new holy statue was consecrated
- Cross the forest Na Hraničkách at the highest point of the municipality, built in 1900 at the place where the said to have been found again in 1845 along with the monstrance from the Mary Magdalene Church in Černice stolen consecrated Host.
- Villas in the local situation Lesní colony
Sons and daughters of the town
- Frantisek Tikal (1933-2008), Czechoslovakian ice hockey player and Steve Tikal (1933-1991), Australian ice hockey player - the twin brothers are the sons of the 1930s with the SK Včelná nationally successful football player Frantisek Tikal