Vrábče until 1924 Vrabče ( German Prabsch ) is a municipality in the Czech Republic. It is located ten kilometers southwest of Ceske Budejovice in South Bohemia České Budějovice and belongs to the.
Vrábče is located in the eastern foothills of the Blanský on one in the east and south meanders of the Vltava River plateau. To the north of the Na Vrchu rises (509 m), in the southwest of the Trebiste ( 566 m), the Kašparka (612 m) and the Kluk (740 m ) and northwest of the Švehlany (520 m). To the north and west of the town runs the railway line České Budějovice - Černý Kříž; the station Hradce lies with the local situation Nová Hospoda in the forest Paniny, the station Vrábče in the settlement Zastávka on the road to Křemže.
Neighboring towns are U Nové hospody, Dvur Koroseky and Závraty in the north, Koroseky in the northeast, Rozinka and Zahorčice in the east, Jamné the southeast, Kroclov, U Caby and U Prokopa in the south, U Dvořáčků, Třísov, Na Borech, Holubov and Mříč in the southwest, U Zastávky and Bohouškovice in the west and Slavče, Konopů U, U Veverků and Hradce in the northwest.
Archaeological finds from the Mesolithic to the La Tène occupy a prehistoric settlement in the municipal area.
The first written mention of villa Wrabczie took place in 1379 among the possessions of Burg Maidstein. After the beginning of the 17th century gave the castle Peter Wok von Rosenberg, their goods were connected to the rule of Cesky Krumlov. In 1840 Prabsch / Wrabčj consisted of 34 houses with 292 inhabitants. The village belonged to an inn ( Nová Hospoda ) on the north leading past Imperial road to Krems and the south-east located in woodland Hlina Farm Dwořáček (U Dvořáčků ). In Prabsch was a branch school in which the children were taught from Hradce. Vicarage was Payreschau. Until the mid- 19th century, the village always the rule Krumlov remained submissive.
After the abolition of patrimonial Vrabče / Prabsch formed in 1850 with the districts Hradce, Jamné, Koroseky, Kroclov, Závraty and Zahorčice a municipality in the district team Budějovice / Budweis. 1891 took built by the Austrian local railway company Lokalbahn Budweis - Gojau on the traffic. To the breakpoint Vrábče formed in the 20th century on the Kremserstraße the settlement Zastávka. 1914 lived in the town of 921 people, including 920 Czechs and a German. The village had 286 Vrábče Czech -speaking inhabitants. 1924, the official place name has been changed from Vrabče in Vrábče. In 1960, the separation of the districts Hradce and Závraty after Homole was. At the same time Slavče was incorporated. To July 1, 1985 Vrábče was incorporated Vltavou with all districts by Boršov nad. Since November 24, 1990 Vrábče again forms a community.
In Vrábče is a Moldavitstreufeld.
The municipality consists of the villages Vrábče Koroseky ( Korosek ) Kroclov ( Kräzles ) Slavče ( Slawtsch ) and Vrábče ( Prabsch ) and the monolayer U Dvořáčků. The district Vrábče divided into the settlements Ves, Zastávka, and Nová Hospoda.
- Neo-Gothic church of St.. Wenzel, built 1935-1936
- Niche chapel of St.. John of Nepomuk, built at the beginning of the 19th century
- Homesteads in the South Bohemian folk Baroque