The Austrian Ainet community with 920 inhabitants (as of 1 January 2013 ) is located about 7 km north- west of Lienz in East Tyrol. The municipality is located in the judicial district of Lienz.
- 2.1 Population structure
- 2.2 Demographics
- 5.1 Workplaces and Employees
- 5.2 Tourism
- 5.3 Transport and Infrastructure
- 5.4 Education
- 5.5 Safety and Health
- 6.1 Attractions
Ainet is administratively divided into three cadastral Ainet, Alkus and Gwabl. The cadastral Ainet comprises 489.74 acres with the southern part of the municipality with the main town and the parish church. The cadastral district is largely left the Isel and mainly comprises Talniederung the Isel and the alluvial fan of the Daberbaches. Northwest of the Daberbaches are from west to east, the districts Badl, consecration Castle, Upper draft, draft, Haiglanger and sand pit as well as the commercial area of Ainet. South of Daberbaches are the districts Dornach settlement, Unterdörfl, Sattler mountain, this Oberdörfl, the Mühlbach Bachl, Gruppitze and Serafin. Right of Isel is also the district Plon and the district shady side. North of the cadastral Ainet the 1974.66 acres with approximately four times as large cadastral Alkus follows, which includes the sunny side slopes of the Schober group. The cadastral districts Alkus addition to the Rotten Oberalkus and Unteralkus the hamlets and isolated farms Dabernig, Pirker, Genischge and Gander. The cadastral Gwabl includes with 1578.87 hectares parts of the sunny side slopes of the Schober group and ranges approach to high- Schober. The cadastral is the same scattered settlement Gwabl.
About half of the municipality is occupied by pastures, another third is forested. Less than 10 % of the area is used for agriculture. - The municipality extends over 4043 ha
More detailed breakdown:
- Forest: 1343 ha
- Landwirtschaftl. used land: 313 ha
- Pastures: 1926 ha
- Building land: 24 ha
- Other areas: 120 ha
- Wasteland: 317 ha
To Ainet include a substantial proportion of the Schober Group, the high- Schober, the fourth highest mountain in the Schober group, also marks the highest point of the municipality with 3,242 meters. Furthermore, bordering the municipality to the Leibnitzer Rotspitzen ( 3,096 m), the Törlkopf ( 2,755 m), the Leibnitz head ( 2,863 m), the Mirnitzspitzen ( 2,985 m), the Small Rotspitze ( 2,869 m), the Trelebitschkopf ( 2,838 m), the Schleinitz ( 2,904 m), the Rotgabele ( 2,696 m) and the Small Schöberl ( 2,345 m).
Ainet comprises the southern part of the municipality is part of the Isel. From the North tired while in the Isel in the municipality the Mühlbachl, the Daberbach and Mullitzbach, in the south has Ainet a small proportion of the also opening into the Isel Krass creek and the mill stream. In the north of the parish consist of the addition several high mountain lakes, where the Alkuser Lake is the largest lake in the community. Further features include the Barrensee, the Langseebl, the Good Brunn and the cold source and small lakes to Ainet.
As in Ainet there is no station, lacking precise records of the climate of the community. It is, however, comparable due to the proximity of the settlements to the weather station in the regional capital Lienz with the measured climate data there. The coldest month of the year in Lienz basin of January, the highest temperatures are measured in the summer months of July and August. The highest rainfall also fall in the summer months, the month of October is almost as rainy. Fog occurs rarely in Lienz basin, but are formed in the winter due to temperature inversions mighty cold air lakes.
2012 lived 925 people in the community Ainet. According to the 2001 census the end 97.4% of the population were Austrian citizens (Tirol: 90.6 % ) until the beginning of 2012, the value rose only slightly to 98.2 %. (Tirol: 83.4 %) to the Roman Catholic Church in 2001, 98.3 % of the population known, 0.7 % were Protestant, 0.3% Muslim, 0.2 % had no religious affiliation.
The average age of the municipality 's population in 2001 was well below the national average. 22.2 % of residents of Ainet were younger than 15 years ( Tirol: 18.4%), 60.8 % from 15 to 59 years old (Tirol: 63.0 %). The percentage of residents over 59 stood at 17.0 % below the national average. The average age of the population of Ainet subsequently rose significantly. The proportion of under-15s fell by 1 January 2012 to 15.6%, while the share of people between 15 and 59 years rose to 66.4 %. The proportion of 59- year rose to 18.1%. Marital status in 2001 52.8 % of the inhabitants of Ainet were single, 40.6 % married, widowed, 4.5% divorced and 2.1%.
The population of Ainet declined from the mid-19th century to the early 20th century by about 10% off and then began to rise again. Until the mid- 1920s Ainet had reached its original population of 1869 again. As a result, the municipality increased its population almost done progressively, the population until the beginning of the 21st century, increased by 90%. The highest population growth was recorded Ainet here in the 1940s and 1970s. With the 1991 census, the municipality passed the first time the 1000 population mark. Since the beginning of the 21st century, the population shrank back, with Ainet had a positive and balanced birth rate, however, due to a negative balance of migration gradually lost population.
The first documentary mention of the place as Ayned found in 1277 and means something like wasteland. The location is referred to as Aineth. Even earlier - namely, in 1206 - the districts Alkus have been mentioned as Alcus and Gwabl documented as Quabel.
Coat of arms
Blazon: from blue, red and gold divided in Göpel section and covered with a black disc, is a golden Ulrich cross. The community Ainet was awarded the coat of arms on 23 July 1985.
Workplaces and employees
The study conducted as part of the Census Census of 2001 resulted in Ainet 32 workplaces with 123 employees (excluding agriculture ), where 79 % were salaried employees. The number of workplaces showed a rise compared to the year 1991 by nine companies (up 28 %), increased the number of employees by 15 persons ( 12%). The most important industry in 2001 was the sale of four factories and around 26 % of workers in the community, followed by the manufacturing and the construction industry ( each 17 % of employees). However, the establishment size, trade and commerce in the community Oberlienz are very small. 2001, there was only one operating with 20 or more employees. Of the 397 economically active population from Ainet went in 2001 only 78 people in Ainet after their employment. 397 had to commute to work. Of the 58% of commuters had their place of work in the neighboring conurbation Lienz. A further 19 % were found in the rest of the district area a job, another 8 or 10% commuted to North Tyrol or in another state, 14 people from abroad.
Tourism in Ainet today, as measured by the Lienz district, only a minor economic importance. Thus, the community could count only about 6,000 Overnight the tourism year 2011/ 12, while the population of roughly equal Kals am Großglockner achieved more than 22 times as many nights. In the summer half of 2012 saw Ainet 3457, during the winter season 2011/12 of 2,526 nights. This meant in the summer, the fourth lowest number of overnight stays in the district, in winter reached Ainet the eight lowest number of overnight stays of the municipalities in the district of Lienz. While the Winternächtigungszahlen since the turn of the millennium more than doubled, the number of overnight stays decreased in summer by around 14 %. Of the 3,457 nights in the summer of 2012 accounted for 33 % of Austrians, 36% German, 10% Dutch, and 7% to the Belgians.
Today, the community belongs, like all other communities Osttiroler for Tourism East Tyrol, where Ainet is organized into the " holiday region Lienz Dolomites ". In the community lies next to a number of private rooms, guest houses and apartments but not a hotel.
Transport and Infrastructure
Ainet is crossed by the Felbertauernstraße B 108, which runs to the left of the Isel by the municipality. Starting from Aineter commercial area fractions Gwabl and Alkus by the Gwablstraße L 322 developed, which starts at the Felbertauernstraße. Also from the commercial area takes the Schlaitener road L 289 its output, which leads through Plone and Schlaiten to Gantschach. To the public transport network Ainet is connected by buses of ÖBB- Postbus GmbH. The lines 4410 and 4412 bind the community Ainet along the Felbertauernstraße at three stations on the bus direction Huben, with a journey time of around ten minutes.
With the neighboring communities of the Lienz basin is Ainet has to come together " Abwasserverband Lienz valley " where Ainet 1999 joined the Wastewater Association. The wastewater from the municipalities pruified the treatment plant Doelsach, serves as its receiving the Drava. The first phase, which will dispose of the objects between Taberbach and Badl and the objects in the district of Plone, there was already completed in the spring of 2002. The second phase of construction with the connection of the area Ainet village was begonnen.Zuletzt in the sequence 2012 was announced with the fourth phase of construction wastewater opening up the local part Gwabl, then in the fifth and final phase of construction is carried out of the sewer section Alkus. The waste produced in the community, is disposed of in the Waste Management Association East Tyrol ( AWVO ).
With the establishment of the curacy in 1771 is also the first time the operation of a school in Ainet occupied. First there was the " Old School Häusl " on the eastern edge of the village, after the great fire in 1903 they built the burned house of the then largest farm " Moar " from the school. The children of the community were taught there until 1962, in the last two classes, then the new four-year elementary school Ainet 1963 was based. The elementary school Gwabl - Alkus was founded in 1771. After the then independent municipality Alkus 1817 had built a schoolhouse, the soon to small school in 1825 was transferred to a new school building. 1911 a new school house was built recently, due to its central location in Gwabl. By 1985, there the elementary school students of Alkus and Gwabl were taught. In the school year 2012/13 were in Ainet two classes, with ten children started this school year with the school. For the care of younger children, there is a nursery in Ainet. To visit a secondary school or a secondary school, however, children must commute in the regional capital Lienz.
Safety and health
Regarding the health Ainet is organized jointly with the municipalities Amlach, Leisach, Tristach, Oberlienz, Gaimberg, Schlaiten and St. Johann im Walde in Sozialsprengel Lienz country. In Health Care Ward for example health services such as nursing assistance, home and home help and meals are organized on wheels.
Culture and sights
Ainet houses nine, mostly sacred, protected buildings. The Aineter parish church was probably built there in the Middle Ages and from 1778 enlarged in the course of the survey on the Vicariate Church. The high altar dates from 1885 and shows the two church patrons Ulrich and St. Mark's with the look on Maria with the child. The Joseph's Chapel in Unteralkus emerged in the 1850s and was ordained in 1859. The Mary Chapel in Oberalkus was shortly afterwards erected or renewed in the 1860s. Has an altar from the second half of the 17th century. The Sacred Heart Chapel in consecration castle was built in 1925/26, and is also a listed building as the pilgrimage church of Maria - Visitation Gwabl, which in 1707 built on the site of an earlier building, and was especially used in 1800 for pilgrimages. In addition to the parish church and the parsonage from the 1770s is under monumental protection. As a secular monuments can be found in the Ainet Built 1607 by Sigismund Graf von Wolkenstein stand hunting Weiherburg and a Baroque residence from the 16th century in the town center. In addition, there is the so-called beer cellar an existing sycamore trees, spruces, and summer and winter Linden Tree group that was founded in 1962 as a nature monument.
The sculptor Jacob Gliber ( 1825-1917 ) was born in Ainet. He worked as a teacher in Alkus before he was trained in Munich and Vienna to the academic sculptor. Works by him are among others in the collegiate church in Admont Abbey and the Votive Church, and in Ainet. The Austrian Biographical Encyclopaedia 1815 - 1950 he is referred to as " sculptor and Xylograph ".