Andretti Autosport is a motorsport racing team, which was founded in December 2002 by joining the Team Green with Michael Andretti after his career end as Andretti Green Racing.
Owner of the team is Michael Andretti. Since the 2003 season, the team will start in the IndyCar Series. The most successful rider of the team were far Tony Kanaan, Dan Wheldon, Dario Franchitti and Ryan Hunter -Reay, each winning championship. In the 2007 and 2008 season, the team has also participated in the American Le Mans Series in addition to race in the Indy Racing League. Since the 2010 season, the team operates as Andretti Autosport.
For the season 2014/2015 Andretti Autosport goes into the new formula E.
Placements in the IndyCar Series
- 2004 IRL IndyCar Series championship with Tony Kanaan
- 2005: Indianapolis 500 winner Dan Wheldon with
- 2005 IRL IndyCar Series championship with Dan Wheldon
- 2007 Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti with
- 2007 IRL IndyCar Series championship with Dario Franchitti
- 2012: IZOD IndyCar Series championship with Ryan Hunter -Reay