The E3 Harelbeke (formerly E3 - Price Flanders, nl. E3 Prijs Vlaanderen) is a Belgian cycling race. The one-day race has been held since 1958 and is held annually on the Saturday a week before the Tour of Flanders instead. This is usually the last Saturday in March.
The race was held for the first time when the E3 motorway (now the A14) was built between Harelbeke and Antwerp, which therefore represents the name Pate. In the early years the route was about 200 miles from Harelbeke to Antwerp and back. The race starts and ends in Harelbeke, which is why it is now called E3 Harelbeke.
From 2005 to 2011 was one of E3 Award for UCI Europe Tour and was classified in the highest category there 1.HC. Since 2012, the race is one for the next four years for the UCI World Tour and no longer takes place before the World Tour race Gent- Wevelgem on Saturday, but on Friday. Record winner of this race is five wins Tom Boonen.
- 2014 Slovakia Peter Sagan
- 2013 Switzerland Fabian Cancellara
- 2012 Belgium Tom Boonen
- 2011 Switzerland Fabian Cancellara
- 2010 Switzerland Fabian Cancellara
- 2009 Italy Filippo Pozzato
- Kurt Asle Arvesen 2008 Norway
- 2007 Belgium Tom Boonen
- 2006 Belgium Tom Boonen
- 2005 Belgium Tom Boonen
- 2004 Belgium Tom Boonen
- 2003 The Netherlands Steven de Jongh
- 2002, Italy Dario Pieri
- 2001 Belgium Andrej Tschmil
- 2000 Russia Sergei Ivanov
- 1999 Belgium Peter Van Petegem
- 1998 Belgium Johan Museeuw
- 1997 Belgium Hendrik Van Dijck
- 1996 Belgium Carlo Bomans