Xianning (咸宁 市; Pinyin: Xianning Shì ) is a city in southeastern China's Hubei province.
The prefecture-level city of Xianning is composed at the county level from a municipality, an independent city and four counties. These are:
- Municipality Xian'an -咸安 区Xian'an Qū;
- Chibi City -赤壁市Chibi Shì;
- Jiayu county -嘉鱼县Jiayu Xiàn;
- Tongcheng County -通 城县Tongcheng Xiàn;
- Chongyang county -崇阳 县Chóngyáng Xiàn;
- Circle Tongshan -通 山 县Tongshan Xiàn.
The site of Tingsiqiao battle during the Northern Expedition ( Beifa Tingsi qiao Zhanyi Yizhi北伐 汀 泗 桥 战役 遗址) Open since 1988 on the list of monuments of the People's Republic of China ( 3-23 ).