History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
- 2.5.1 Silent Film
- 2.5.2 talkie
- 2.6.1 hits of the 1920s
- 3.1 policy
- 3.2 Science
- 3.3 Literature
- 3.4 Music (composers )
- 3.5 Music ( Stars )
- 3.6 Visual Arts
- 3.7 Performing Arts
- 3.8 movie
- Introduction of radio, long wave, medium wave.
- Golden Twenties.
- Hyperinflation period of German inflation from 1914 to 1923, one of the most radical devaluations that has ever experienced a great industrial nation.
- 8/9 November 1923: Hitler -Ludendorff Putsch.
- Charles Lindbergh crossed the Atlantic in 1927 in a non-stop flight.
- 1919-1933: Prohibition in the United States.
- October 25, 1929: on Black Friday (also: Black Thursday ), there is a drastic drop in prices on the New York Stock Exchange. As a result of this, the world plunges into the world economic crisis.
- Independence of Ireland.
- Rise of fascism under Benito Mussolini in Italy.
- Weimar Republic.
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk formed Turkey.
- Kellogg-Briand Pact.
- Rise and spread of communism after World War II.
- New Objectivity.
- John Logie Baird invented the first television system.
- Advances in film technology. Warner Brothers produced the first feature film with soundtrack Don Juan ( 1926), the first halbvertonten feature film ( The Jazz Singer, 1927), the first vollvertonten movie ( Lights of New York, 1928 ) and the first full color turned vollvertonten movie ( On with the Show, 1929).
- United Artists produce the first complete Technicolor Process No.. 2 turned feature film ( The Black Pirate, 1926).