History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State · Obituary · Film Year · radio · sports year year
Celebration of the 80th birthday of President Paul von Hindenburg.
Fire Tiger (丙寅, 3) - Fire Hare (丁卯, 4)
- 3.1 January
- 3.2 in February
- 3.3 March
- 3.4 April
- 3.5 May
- 3.6 in June
- 3.7 in July
- 3.8 August
- 3.9 September
- 3:10 October
- 3:11 November
- 3:12 December
- 3:13 Accurate birth unknown
- 4.1 January
- 4.2 February
- 4.3 March / April
- 4.4 May / June
- 4.5 in July
- 4.6 August
- 4.7 September / October
- 4.8 November / December
- 4.9 More death unknown
Politics and World Affairs
- Abolition of the lance as an official battle weapon in the British Army and the Reichswehr
- After breaking the first united front between the Kuomintang (KMT ) and the CCP in China it comes to autumn harvest uprising.
Science and Technology
- March: First flight of the Fokker F.VIII
- March: First flight of the Lockheed Vega
- April: Georges Lemaître presented his theory of the beginning of the universe, which is later named Big Bang.
- 20-21. Mai: Charles Lindbergh flies non-stop from New York to Paris
- May 25 Clärenore Stinnes and her future husband Carl -Axel Söderström broke with an accompanying truck and two technicians with a series-production car, an Adler Standard 6, to a world tour. Together with Carl -Axel Söderström she was the first man to circumnavigate the earth with a car.
- 4th - 6th June: The U.S. aviator Clarence Duncan Chamberlin (1893-1976) flies for the first time along with a passenger, Charles A. Levine nonstop from New York across the Atlantic to Germany. The plane, a Bellanca WB2 called "Columbia", starts on June 4, 1927 in New York ( Roosevelt Field, Long Iceland ) and ends on June 6, initially in Eisleben in Halle / Saale. For the distance of 3911 statute miles ( 6294 km ) it takes about 43 hours. Then he continued his flight with the aim Berlin and lands in blade near Cottbus. The next day he reached his destination, the airport Berlin -Tempelhof.
- The German chief engineer Engelbert Zaschka builds a helicopter with energy storage
- June 29: Total Solar Eclipse in Northern Europe
- June: Werner Heisenberg published his work on the uncertainty relation
- The Essenes company Friedrich Krupp is at the Leipzig Spring Fair for the first time the high-performance cutting material " Widia " before.
- The radio station Nuremberg - Kleinreuth is built
- Clinton Davisson and George Paget Thomson perform their experiment for the detection of electron scattering on solids ( in: Nature 119 (1927 ), 558; Physical Review 30 (1927 ), 705 )
- The educator Peter Petersen founded the school development plan Jena Plan