September 27 is the 270th day of the Gregorian Calendar ( 271st in leap years), thus 95 days remain until the end of the year.
- 3.1 Before the 20th century
- 3.2 20th century
- 3.3 21st century
Politics and World Affairs
Science and Technology
Minor accidents are listed in the sub- items of disaster.
Nature and Environment
Entries of Athletics world records are located under the respective discipline under Athletics.
Before the 19th century
Before the 20th century
- 2001: Peter Bossard, Swiss politician and businessman
- 2001: Jean -Paul Flask, Swiss politician
- 2001: Monika Hutter, Swiss politician
- 2001: Reno nonsense, German comedian ( To the blue Bock)
- 2003: Jean Lucas, a French race car driver
- 2003: Donald O'Connor, American actor
- 2003: Friedrich Prinz, German historian
- 2003: Claus Weyrosta, German architect and politician, Member of Parliament
- 2004: Harry de Groot, Dutch composer
- 2004: Pieter Jan Leeuwerink, Dutch volleyball player
- 2004: Tsai Wan - lin, Taiwanese entrepreneurs
- 2006: Bruni Lobel, German actress
- 2007: R. Paul Drummond, American composer and music educator
- 2007: Ilse Schwipper, German Anarchafeministin
- 2009: John Holmes, British rugby player
- 2009: Donal McLaughlin, American graphic artist and architect
- 2009: William Safire, American journalist
- 2010: George Blanda, U.S. American football player
- 2010: Sally Menke, film editor and producer U.S.
- 2011: Imre Makovecz, Hungarian architect
- 2012: Alexander Gorelik, Soviet figure skaters
- 2012: Mr Hardt- Walt Hämer, German architect
- 2012: Herbert Lom, British actor
- 2013: John Calvert, American magician and actor
Holidays and observances
- Religious observances St. Vincent de Paul, French priest and founder of the Order (Protestant, Anglican, Roman Catholic)
- Name Days Hiltrud, Thilo
More entries contains the list of commemorative and action days.
- Day in September