History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Wood Snake乙巳( at the beginning of the year, Wood Dragon甲辰)
Syria: 1616/17 ( the year in October )
- 2.1 Exact date of birth unknown
- 2.2 Born 1305
Politics and World Affairs
- April 2: The future King Louis X becomes King of Navarre.
- April 4: The Byzantine Emperor Andronikos II lets his mercenary leader Roger de Flor murder in Adrian Opel.
- June 5: Bertrand de Got elected as Clement V pope.
- 21 June: After the death of his father Wenceslas II Wenceslas III combines. for a short time the three crowns of Bohemia, Poland and Hungary.
- June 23: , Flanders must submit to the beauty of the French King Philip the Treaty of Athis -sur -Orge.
- July: The located in French captivity Robert III. must now return home and Duke of Flanders.
- July 26: Solomon ADRET, the Rabbi of Barcelona, threatened every member of the Jewish community with a spell that is under 25 years and studied the works of the Greeks about science or metaphysics, be it in the original language or in translation.
- August 5: William Wallace, the leader of the Scottish uprising is captured by the English.
- October 11: Otto III, Duke of (low ) Bavaria is crowned King of Hungary. .
- November 14: In Lyon is crowned in the presence of the French king Clement V pope.
- November 18: Arthur II, after the death of his father, Duke of Brittany.
- The city of Krems is on June 24 by Duke Rudolf III. its town charter.
- Braeunlingen and Holy port received its town charter.
- Blumenstein and Oberndorf are first mentioned.
- February 20: The time from the Emperor Claudius ( 41-54 ) -derived, 40 meter high dam of Subiaco collapses in Latium and causes severe flooding.
- June 02: Abu Sa'id, Ilkhan of Persia († 1335)
- SEPTEMBER 29: Heinrich XIV, Duke of Bavaria († 1339 )
Exact date of birth unknown
- Ashikaga Takauji, Shogun and founder of the Ashikaga shogunate († 1358 )
- Peter II, King of Sicily ( † 1342 )
- Mary of Luxembourg, Queen of France († 1324 )
- Charles of Evreux, Count of Etampes († 1336 )
- Elisabeth of Poland, Queen of Hungary ( † 1380 )
Born in 1305
- February 25: Gerhard II of Eppstein, Archbishop and Elector of Mainz (c. 1230)
- April 02: Johanna I. (Navarra ), Queen of France from 1285 to 1305 (* 1273)
- 04 April: Roger de Flor, military adventurer (* 1266 )
- June 21: Wenceslaus II, King of Bohemia from 1278, Duke of Cracow from 1291 and King of Poland from 1300 ( * 1271)
- August 23: William Wallace, the Scottish freedom fighter (* 1270)
- 27 September: Agnes Countess of Württemberg, eldest daughter of Ulrich I, called the founder of Württemberg and of Mechthild von Baden
- October 04: Kameyama, 90th Tennō of Japan ( January 9, 1259 - March 6, 1274) (* 1249 )
- Moshe de Leon, Kabbalist