November 30 is the 334th day of the Gregorian Calendar ( 335th in leap years), thus 31 days remain until the end of the year.
- 3.1 Before the 20th century
- 3.2 20th century
- 3.3 21st century
Politics and World Affairs
Science and Technology
- 0722: The Anglo-Saxon monk Boniface was appointed missionary bishop without a permanent seat in Rome.
- 1215: The Fourth Lateran Council in Rome held its closing session.
- 1433: The Bohemian estates arrange the Prague compacts that allow certain deviations in matters of faith with the Council of Basel.
- 2006: In a triggered by Typhoon Durian mudslide of Mayon volcano in the Philippines more than 300 people are killed.
Minor accidents are listed in the sub- items of disaster.
Nature and Environment
Entries of Athletics world records are located under the respective discipline under Athletics.
Before the 19th century
Otto von Guericke (* 1602)
François -André Isambert (* 1792)
- 0538: Gregory of Tours, Frankish bishop and historian
- 1327: Andrew, Hungarian Prince
- 1340: John of Berry, Duke of Berry and Auvergne
- 1427: Casimir IV, King of Poland
- 1466: Andrea Doria, Genoese navigator and statesman
- 1508: Andrea Palladio, architect of Mannerism in Northern Italy
- 1526: Philip III. of Hanau- coins Berg, Count of Hanau- coins mountain
- 1554: Philip Sidney, English poet
- 1593: Johann Dilliger, German theologian and composer
- 1549: Henry Savile, English scholar
- 1602: Otto von Guericke, German politician, engineer and scientist
- 1642: Andrea Pozzo, Italian painter
- 1645: Andreas Werckmeister, German musician and music theorist
- 1667: Jonathan Swift, Irish- English writer
- 1670: John Toland, Irish Freethinkers
- 1690: Andreas Charitius, German theologian
- 1715: Johann Philipp Bethmann, German entrepreneur and banker
- 1736: Samuel Friedrich Nathanael Morus, German philologist and theologian
- 1742: Johann Andreas Sixt, German theologian and philologist
- 1765: Johann Friedrich Abegg, German theologian
- 1792: François -André Isambert, French lawyer and politician
- 1800: Carl Heinrich Edmund von Berg, German forester and teacher
Before the 20th century
- 2001: Michael Lentz, German screenwriter, actor and director
- 2002: Hans Hartz, German musician and songwriter
- 2003: Gertrude Ederle, American swimmer
- 2003: Eugenio Monti, Italian bobsledder
- 2003: Aloys Odenthal, German architect and resistance fighter against National Socialism
- 2004: Blanche Moerschel, American composer, organist, pianist and music teacher
- 2004: Hildegard Temporini Countess Vitzthum, German Althistorikerin
- 2006: Leonard Freed, American photographer
- 2006: Shirley Walker, American composer, conductor, pianist and producer
- 2007: John Lloyd Ackrill, English historian of philosophy
- 2007: Seymour Benzer, American physicist and biologist
- 2007: Evel Knievel, American Motorradstuntman
- 2009: Christoph Budde, German football player
- 2009: Milorad Pavić, Serbian writer
- 2010: Salvador Jorge Blanco, Dominican politician
- 2011: Zdeněk Miler, Czech animation director
- 2012: Konrad Halver, German actor, voice actor and radio playwrights
- 2013: Peter Graf, German tennis coaches and managers
- 2013: Paul Walker, American actor
Holidays and observances
- Religious observances St. Andrew, Apostle, Martyr and Bishop (Protestant, Catholic)
- Andreas Eight
- Alexander Roussel, a French preacher and martyr ( Protestant)
- Name Days André, Andreas
More entries contains the list of commemorative and action days.
- Day in November