The 10th of November is the 314th day of the Gregorian Calendar ( 315th in leap years), thus 51 days remain until the end of the year.
- 2.1 Before the 19th century
- 2.2 19th century
- 2.3 20th century 2.3.1 1901-1950
- 2.3.2 1951-2000
- 3.1 Before the 20th century
- 3.2 20th century
- 3.3 21st century
Politics and World Affairs
- 0911: About six weeks after the death of Louis the Child Konrad is selected the Younger in Forchheim king of Ostfrankenreichs.
- 1202: The army of the Fourth Crusade arrives before Zara and support to pay its debts to the Doge Enrico Dandolo, the Venetian Republic at the siege of the Christian city.
- 1293: Raden Wijaya is crowned as Kertarajasa Jayawardhana the first ruler of Majapahit on the Indonesian island of Java.
- 1430: Frisian freedom: the East Frisian chieftains make a covenant of liberty against Focko Ukena and select Edzard from the family of Cirksenas to its leader.
Science and Technology
Minor accidents are listed in the sub- items of disaster.
Entries of Athletics world records are located under the respective discipline under Athletics.
Before the 19th century
Before the 20th century
- 0461: Leo the Great, Pope and Doctor of the Church
- 0627: Justus von Canterbury, Bishop of Rochester and Archbishop of Canterbury
- 0765: Junnin, Japanese Emperor
- 1241: Celestine IV Pope
- 1307: Henry III. von Anhalt, Prince of Anhalt- Aschersleben and Archbishop of Magdeburg
- 1503 Israhel van Meckenem, German engraver
- 1543: Matthew Aurogallus, German historian, linguist and Hebraist
- 1549: Paul III, Pope.
- 1559: Jacob Milich, German mathematician and physician
- 1608: Andrew Avellino, Italian priest, monk and missionary
- 1763: Joseph -François Dupleix, French colonial politicians
- 1799: Joseph Black, British chemist and physicist
- 1806: Karl Wilhelm Ferdinand of Brunswick, German nobleman and Marshal
- 1828: Christian Krohg, Norwegian lawyer and politician
- 1848: Ibrahim Pasha, Egyptian General and Viceroy
- 1850: Phineas Riall, British general
- 1856: Johann Kaspar Zeuß, German philologist
- 1886: Friedrich Traugott Helbig, German sculptor
- 1886: Filipina Brzezińska, Polish composer
- 1887: August Reifferscheid, German classical scholar
- 1888: George Bingham, 3rd Earl of Lucan, British Field Marshal
- 1891: Arthur Rimbaud, French poet
- 1898: John Fowler, a British railway engineer and bridge builder
- 2001: Carl- Gustav Esseen, Swedish mathematician
- 2002: Gert Westphal, German actor
- 2005: Rolf Butenschön, German entrepreneur and inventor
- 2006: Willy Knupp, German sports journalist
- 2006: Jack Palance, American actor
- 2007: Norman Mailer, American writer
- 2007: Edith Mill, Austrian actress
- 2008: Horst Jüssen, German actor
- 2008: Miriam Makeba, South African singer
- 2008: Ljerko Spiller, Argentine violinist, conductor and music teacher
- 2009: Robert Enke, German football goalkeeper
- 2010: Andreas Kirchner, German Bobsportler
- 2010: Dino De Laurentiis, Italian film producer
- 2012: Rolf Scheffbuch, German Protestant theologian
- 2012: Li Shijun, Chinese esperantist
- 2012: Jochen Ulrich, German choreographer
Holidays and observances
- Religious observances Pope St Leo the Great, Bishop of Rome and patron ( Anglican, Protestant, Catholic)
- Karl Friedrich Stellbrink, priest and martyr ( Protestant)
- Hermann Lange, Eduard Müller and Johannes Prassek, priest and martyr ( Catholic)
- Anniversaries of international organizations World Day of Science (UNESCO)
- Customs Germany: Martini singing
More entries contains the list of commemorative and action days.
- Day in November