The 12th of November is the 316th day of the Gregorian Calendar ( 317th in leap years), thus 49 days remain until the end of the year.
- 3.1 Before the 19th century
- 3.2 19th century
- 3.3 20th century
- 3.4 21st century
Politics and World Affairs
Science and Technology
- 2004: After the opening of a concert hall on 14 December of the previous year can be resumed in Venice with the most advanced stage machinery in the world and the opera business in spent on 29 January 1996 Teatro La Fenice.
- 2001: An Airbus A300, American Airlines Flight 587 to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, crashes in New York City, United States, less than three minutes after takeoff from John F. Kennedy International Airport in a populated area. All 260 people on board and five residents die.
Minor accidents are listed in the sub- items of disaster.
Entries of Athletics world records are located under the respective discipline under Athletics.
Before the 19th century
Philipp Jakob Siebenpfeiffer (* 1789)
Before the 19th century
- 0574: Aemilianus of Cogolla, Spanish hermit, teacher and miracle worker
- 0607: Boniface III, Pope.
- 0657: St. Lieven Belgian bishop and saint
- 1035: Knut the Great, King of Denmark, England and Norway
- 1110: Gebhard III. of Zahringen, Bishop of Constance
- 1227: Al -Malik al - Mu'azzam ' Isa Sharaf al -Din, the Emir of Syria and Palestine
- 1484: Andrea Zamometić, Archbishop of Krajina
- 1532: Giles de Viterbo, Italian cardinal, theologian and humanist
- 1540: Boing by Oldersum, Drost of Jever and fiance of Maria of Jever
- 1547: Sebastian Aitinger, Secretary of the Smalcald League
- 1555: Stephen Gardiner, English theologian, statesman, humanist and Hellenist
- 1567: Anne de Montmorency, French military leader
- 1595: John Hawkins, British sailors
- 1623: Jehoshaphat Kunzewitsch, Slavic Basilian, preacher and martyr
- 1635: Julius Wilhelm Zincgref, German writer
- 1641: . Philipp Ludwig III, Count of Hanau- Miinzenberg
- 1660: Anthony Aemilius, German historian and philosopher
- 1720: Peter Wessel Tordenskiold, Danish maritime and national hero
- 1723: Joseph Clemens of Bavaria, Archbishop of Cologne
- 1779: Peter Helfrich fall, German writer of the Enlightenment
- 1787: Maria Pellegrina Amoretti, Italian jurist
- 2000: Leah Rabin, Israeli politician, wife of Yitzhak Rabin
- 2003: Jonathan Brandis, American actor
- 2003: Tony Thompson, American musician
- 2004: Usko Meriläinen, Finnish composer and conductor
- 2007: Werner Geier, Austrian radio journalist
- 2007: Peter Steiner, Swiss musician and advertising figure
- 2008: Mitch Mitchell, British jazz and rock drummer
- 2010: Henryk Mikołaj Górecki, Polish composer
- 2011: Hermann Herder, German publisher
- 2012: Wolf Gerlach, German artist
- 2012: Arthur Bialas, German football player
- 2013: Alexander Serebrov, Soviet cosmonaut
- 2013: Giuseppe Casari, Italian footballer
- 2013: John Tavener, British composer
Holidays and observances
- Religious observances Christian Gottlob Barth, German priest and writer ( Protestant)
- St. Aemilianus of Cogolla, Spanish hermit ( Catholic)
- St. Cunibert of Cologne, Frankish nobleman and Bishop ( Catholic)
- St. Josaphat Kunzewitsch, Polish Martyr and Bishop ( Catholic)
- Name Days Christian, Cunibert, Levin
More entries contains the list of commemorative and Action days.
- Day in November