History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Earth Ox己丑(at the beginning of Earth Rat戊子)
Era of Diocletian: 225/ 226 ( year November )
Syria: 820/821 (October)
Politics and World Affairs
- Clovis I conquered the Rhine Frankish kingdom and united with it again for decades separate the largest single groups of the Franks.
- To 509: Clovis can to secure his autocracy murder the incumbent small Franconian kings; thus ending the division between the Rhine and Franconia Salfranken. The Frankish Empire is a unified monarchy, the royal crown hereditary in the Merovingian dynasty, ie. Among Clovis' sons
- The Irish monk Fridolin of Säckingen built in the Mosel area a number of churches, including Saint- Avold.
- Kimmei, Japanese Emperor († 571 )
- Chloderich ( " parasite " ), Frankish petty king
- To 509: Sigebert of Cologne ( " the Lame " ), Frankish petty king