Jartazi cycling team
Mitsubishi Jartazi was an Estonian- Belgian cycling team.
Jartazi was founded in 2004. By 2005, the team went under the name Jartazi Granville and had since 2005 a license as a Continental team. In the 2006 season was a co-sponsor of the Mobile 7, and since 2007 the team traveled under the name Jartazi - Promo Fashion. Manager was Patrick Stallaert, the The Slagmolen and Eddy Planckaert was supported as sports director of Joseph Braeckevelt, Marcel van. As of the 2008 season, the car manufacturer Mitsubishi was the new main sponsor and Jartazi acted as co - sponsor. They had an Estonian license as a Professional Continental team.
The team was disbanded at the end of the 2008 season.
Achievements in 2008
Additions - Disposals
- Belgium Jelle Vanendert (2004)
- Colombia Leonardo Duque (2005)
- Ukraine Denys Kostjuk (2005)
- New Zealand Black Heath Grove ( 2005)
- Lithuania Raimondas Vilcinskas (2005)
- Igor Abakoumov Belgium (2005-2006)
- Kazakhstan Dmitri Murawjow (2006)
- Finland Jukka Vastaranta (2007)
- Belgium Frank Vandenbroucke (2008)
- Australia Allan Davis ( 2008)
- Netherlands Jens Mouris (2008)
Placings in UCI rankings
UCI World Ranking
UCI Africa Tour
UCI Europe Tour