Kawasaki ZZR 600
Template: Infobox motorcycle / Maintenance / parameters
The Kawasaki ZZR 600, is a sport touring bike the Japanese manufacturer Kawasaki with 599 cc and 72 kW (98 hp).
The slightly more upright riding position, opposite the cognate Kawasaki Ninja ZX- 6R ZZR 600 is einzuordnen.1990 into the category of so-called sports tourer than ZX 600 D first introduced, the ZZR was extensively revised 600 in 1993 and as ZX 600 E to 2005 Germany offered virtually unchanged. Only one adjustable rebound damping and spring preload in the front forks came in 1995 model year added, and replaced the hitherto used, non-adjustable fork, and in 2002 an unregulated catalyst. Further changes occurred only in the annual change of color combinations. Through a more favorable insurance classification in Germany the ZZR 600 was offered from 1996 with 98 HP, in other countries, however. Performance without restriction with 100 hp
- Liquid-cooled, four-stroke inline four- cylinder engine with two overhead camshafts (DOHC ) and 4 valves per cylinder, mounted transversely to the direction of travel.
- Mixture preparation is by four Keihin constant-pressure carburetor with 36 mm aperture.
- In rebound and spring preload adjustable front fork with a tube diameter of 41 mm at the front.
- Aluminum swingarm with rebound damping and spring preload adjustable Uni-Trak rear suspension system.
- Frame made of welded aluminum profiles, six-speed gearbox, electronic ignition.
- Ram Air air intake (from 1993), by the resulting back pressure at high speed enables a performance improvement.