Neymar in June 2013
Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior (born 5 February 1992 Mogi das Cruzes, São Paulo State ) referred to simply as Neymar or Neymar Jr., is a Brazilian footballer who is División with Barcelona in the Spanish Primera under contract.
Neymar played in 2003 at the age of eleven FC Santos and was considered by the various coaches at the club as a "jewel". He managed the 2009 jump into the first team and was a regular in both the State Championship of São Paulo and in the Campeonato Brasileiro de Futebol used. Since then, he is a great talent and was designated as the successor of Robinho, which he attracted the interest of several European top clubs up.
At 14, he completed a training camp at Real Madrid, which aroused the interest of the Spaniards immediately. By payment of one million reais (approx. 370.300 € ) to the player reached the club leadership of Santos, Neymar that remained with the club. Then he extended his contract with Santos. The get-out clause in his contract lasted between 45 and 50 million euros. In November 2011 he extended his contract with Santos until summer 2014. During the Copa Libertadores 2011, he scored six goals in 13 games and had thereby share in the title win in the most important competition of the South American club football.
2011 and 2012, Neymar was voted South America's Footballer of the Year.
For the season 2013/14 Neymar moved to Spanish side FC Barcelona. He signed a contract for five seasons until June 30, 2018 and cost 57 million euros officially release, which was the eighth-highest at this time. His buy-out clause is 190 million euros. In January 2014, the club was forced to admit that the actual release at 86.2 million euros was after Sandro Rosell display had been reimbursed for the misappropriation of funds of the club against the president of FC Barcelona. Rosell stepped back then as president of FC Barcelona. In February 2014, the Madrid district attorney announced that the taxes in the amount of 13.5 million euros must be paid subsequently due to this transfer. The club denied these allegations and official stressed that the controversial 38 million euros would not transfer, but salary payment had been. Assuming the allegations of the prosecution of, the total cost for Neymar could amount to 99.7 million euros and be the Neymar transfer one of the most expensive of all time.
His first competitive match Neymar goal came in the first leg of the Spanish Super Cup against Atletico Madrid.
In the National Team
With the U -17 Brazil's Neymar took part in the 2009 World Cup. He played in all three games from the start and scored a goal, but resigned with his team in the first round out.
According to the Brazilian national team for the World Cup in South Africa disappointing running the new coach Mano Menezes nominated talented young players and built it into the team. In the first friendly match against the United States after the World Cup Menezes Neymar turned on in the starting lineup. Neymar scored in a 2-0 win the opening goal. On 27 March 2011, he scored in his third countries play both goals in a 2-0 win against Scotland.
In early 2011 took Neymar at the U-20 South American Championship in Peru in part. With nine goals, he was top scorer and won with his team the title.
Neymar graduated at the Copa America 2011 all four games of the Brazilian team and scored two goals in the first round game against Ecuador. In the match against Germany on 10 August 2011, he scored a goal as the Brazilians in the Mercedes -Benz Arena lost with 2:3. In injury time, he was responsible for the final score.
In 2012 he took part with the Olympic Team at the Olympic Games in London, in which Brazil wanted to win for the first time the gold medal. In the final, Brazil but was defeated with 1:2 of the Mexican team. Neymar came in all six games for use and scoring three goals.
2013 he took part with the senior national team in the FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 and scored in the opening match against Japan in the third minute, the first Turniertor. With three other gates, he finished at the end of 3rd place in the scorer and played a major role in the profits of the tournament, for which he was awarded as the best player.
Neymar helped Michel Telos song Ai Se Eu Te Pego! to the great prominence when he danced to the song in the cab of Santos. The two are friends and Neymar could next Teló ever dance on stage for this song. Since August 24, 2011 Neymar has one son. When Carnival 2013 in Rio de Janeiro, he confirmed speculation about his new acquaintance, the Brazilian telenovela actress Bruna Marquezine. In early February 2014, the couple separated.
- Recopa Sudamericana: 2012
- Copa Libertadores: 2011
- State Championship of São Paulo: 2010, 2011, 2012
- Copa do Brasil: 2010
- Spanish Supercup: 2013
- FIFA Confederations Cup: 2013
- Silver medal at the Olympic football tournament: 2012
- U-20 South American champions: 2011
- Superclásico de las Américas: 2011, 2012
- South America's Footballer of the Year: 2011, 2012
- Bola de Prata - Special Price: 2012
- Bola de Prata - Bola de Ouro: 2011
- Bola de Prata - All-Star Team: 2010, 2011
- Prêmio Craque do Brasileirão - Best Player: 2011
- Prêmio Craque do Brasileirão - All-Star Team: 2010, 2011, 2012
- FIFA Puskás Award: 2011
- Bronze Ball of the FIFA Club World Cup: 2011
- Best player of the Copa Libertadores: 2011
- Best player of the Recopa Sudamericana: 2012
- Best player of the state championship of São Paulo: 2010, 2011, 2012
- Best young player of the state championship of São Paulo: 2009
- Best attackers of the State of São Paulo Championship: 2010, 2011, 2012
- Golden Ball - Best player of Campeonato Brasileiro de Futebol: 2011
- Golden Ball - Best player of the FIFA Confederations Cup 2013
- Silver Ball - Best attackers of the Campeonato Brasileiro de Futebol: 2010, 2011
- Golden Shoe - Top goals in all competitions in Brazil: 2010, 2011, 2012
- Scorer in the Copa Libertadores: 2012
- Scorer in the U-20 South American Championship soccer: 2011
- Scorer in the Copa do Brasil: 2010
- Scorer in the state of São Paulo Championship: 2012
- Prêmio Arthur Friedenreich ( Arthur Friedenreich Price ): 2010 ( 42 goals ), 2012 (43 goals)