Stage Entertainment GmbH ( company until August 2005: Stage Holding), with headquarters in Hamburg is the organizer of several shows and musicals, operates several theaters and maintains partnerships with other companies in the entertainment industry. It belongs to the Dutch Stage Entertainment is based in Amsterdam.
The Managing Director of the German subsidiary has been September 2013 Uschi Neuss.
In October 2011, the start of construction took place for another musical theater in Hamburg. The Theater an der Elbe is located right next to the theater in the Port of Hamburg. The opening is scheduled for 2014.
Events Stage Entertainment Germany GmbH:
- 42nd Street (listed at the Apollo Theater, Stuttgart)
- Aida - The Musical ( Colosseum Theater, Essen, tour )
- Best Of Musical! ( Tour, including Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Berlin)
- Blue Man Group ( BlueMax Theater, Berlin )
- Buddy ( Musical) ( Colosseum Theater, Essen until the end of July 2010)
- Cats ( was on tour )
- Chicago ( from November 6, 2014 in the Stage Palladium Theater, Stuttgart)
- The Sam's musical (listed in the Castle Park Theater, Berlin )
- The Miracle of Bern (Musical) (World Premiere November 2014 in Stage Theater an der Elbe Hamburg)
- Manitou's Shoe ( Theatre of the West Berlin until the end of May 2010)
- 3 Musketeers - The Musical (listed last in the Apollo Theater, Stuttgart)
- The Three out of the gas station - The Musical (listed in the Castle Park Theater, Berlin )
- Beauty and the Beast ( listed last in the theater at Potsdamer Platz, Berlin)
- Dirty Dancing - the original live on stage ( metronome Theater am Centro, the Oberhausen )
- Disney's The Lion King ( Theater im Hafen Hamburg)
- Disney's Tarzan ( Theatre Neue Flora, Hamburg by October 2013, from November 2013 at the Apollo Theater Stuttgart)
- Elisabeth (listed last in the theater of the West, Berlin, Germany 2012 tour )
- ICE AGE LIVE! ( from November 2012 tour )
- Holiday on Ice ( tour )
- I 've never been to New York ( TUI Operetta House, Hamburg, by the end of October 2010)
- I 've never been to New York ( Vienna version ) ( Apollo Theater, Stuttgart, from December 2012 in Oberhausen )
- I want fun! (Colosseum Theater, Essen, to July 2009)
- Mamma Mia! (German ) ( Theater am Potsdamer Platz, Berlin, from 2013 in Stuttgart)
- Les Misérables (listed in the theater of the West, Berlin, and before that in the theater at Marientor, MA (then Musical Theater Duisburg, yet Stella AG) )
- NON (N) SENS - The Musical Comedy (listed in the Castle Park Theater, Berlin )
- Urinetown - The Musical (listed in the Castle Park Theater, Berlin )
- The Phantom of the Opera ( listed in the Theater Neue Flora (yet Stella AG), Palladium Theatre, and Coliseum Theatre, from December 2013 New in theaters Flora)
- Dance of the Vampires (listed at the Palladium Theater in Stuttgart, has been running since 2011 in the theater of the West Berlin until August 2013)
- Titanic ( listed in the Theater Neue Flora Hamburg)
- War Horse (from October 2013 in the theater of the West, Berlin)
- We Will Rock You ( performed in the theater of the West, Berlin, in collaboration with BB Promotion )
- As once in May (listed in the Castle Park Theater, Berlin )
- Wicked - The Witches of Oz ( metronome Theater am Centro, the Oberhausen )
- Sensation White (LTU Arena, Dusseldorf )
- Sister Act ( TUI Operetta House, Hamburg, Vienna, Milan, and from the autumn of 2012 in Paris and since December 2012 at the Apollo Theater, Stuttgart, from December 2013 Metronome Theater in Oberhausen )
- Beyond the horizon ( Theater am Potsdamer Platz, Berlin, January 2011)
- Rocky - The Musical ( TUI Operetta House, Hamburg, world premiere in November 2012)
- Rebecca (listed until January 2013 at the Palladium Theater in Stuttgart)
In Europe, Stage Entertainment is in competition with the Really Useful Group ( rights owner of all musicals of Andrew Lloyd Webber, owner of several theaters in the UK and one 's own ticketing company ), the Cameron Mackintosh Group (including the rights to Miss Saigon, Les Miserables and owners of theaters in the UK) as well as the company Live Nation, the world's largest supplier of rock and pop, sports and family entertainment based in the United States.
The parent company in Amsterdam was known as " Live Entertainment Division " a division of Endemol and was outsourced in 1998 by Joop van den Ende as a separate company. The international group holds the rights for several proprietary and licensed productions, employs 4500 people and has venues inter alia, in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Russia, France, Italy, and on Broadway in New York.
Stage Entertainment has taken over most of the venues of the insolvent Stella AG in 2002 and was promoted as a quasi - monopoly in Germany. These include:
- Theater Neue Flora in Hamburg
- Theater am Potsdamer Platz in Berlin (formerly: Musical Theatre)
- Stage Palladium Theater in Stuttgart (formerly the Musical Hall II)
- Stage Apollo Theater in Stuttgart (formerly Musical Hall I)
The operetta house in Hamburg is already before the final Stella insolvency as a premiere theater operetta home to 50 % of Stage Entertainment (then Stage Holding ) and Stella, then operated 100 % by Stage Entertainment.
The first musical production, the Stage Entertainment has marketed after the acquisition of the Port Theatre in Hamburg in Germany, was the musical Buddy Holly. However, the Colosseum Theater, the first theater of its own Stage Entertainment in Germany, after the bankruptcy (Joseph and Jesus Christ Superstar ) with the musical Elisabeth was in Essen in 2001 a new beginning celebrated.
An interesting Personnel represents the change from Maik Klokow of the stage- management to management of Düsseldorf Krauth group represents (see links).
On 31 July 2010, the final performance of the musical Buddy ran - The Buddy Holly Story at the Colosseum Theater in Essen. No further Ensuit - musical productions more will be on display in the former factory building in Essen. The reason was mentioned that after the musical Elisabeth (March 2001 to June 2003), no production would have recorded their investments. These include Aida - The Musical ( October 2003-July 2005 ), The Phantom of the Opera ( September 2005-March 2007 ), Mamma Mia! ( May 2007-July 2008 ), I want fun! ( October 2008-July 2009 ) and the already mentioned Buddy Holly Musical ( October 2009-July 2010 )
Since 2006, Development Department of Stage Entertainment works hard on developing their own musical productions in Creative. At the stage adaptations in Germany include ( game time in yearly figures specified):
- 2007-2013: I 've never been to New York ( jukebox musical)
- 2008-2009: I want fun! ( Jukebox musical)
- 2008-2010: Dance of the Vampires
- Since 2010: Sister Act
- Since 2011: Beyond the horizon ( jukebox musical)
- Since 2012: Rocky - The Musical
- November 2014: The Miracle of Bern
→ See also: United Stages of Vienna
On 1 June 2005, Stage Entertainment, Hamburg, " Ticket Online Software GmbH " the ticket system operator (until 2007: Hamburg: Berlin, now ) taken. Ticket Online operates a booking system for tickets, which is used nationwide by thousands of ticket agencies. With the takeover by Stage Entertainment is expected Ticket Online, "eternal second " in competition with the Bremen CTS Eventim AG, significantly improved its position. In December of 2007, Stage Entertainment Ticketing International has taken over the British ticket agencies ticket SEE, which was previously owned by the Really Useful Group (Andrew Lloyd Webber ). To ensure that all Stage -ticketing activities were united under one roof.
SEE Ticket / Ticket Online in turn was taken over in 2010 by the CTS Eventim AG, which also agreed a twelve -year exclusive agreement for ticketing with Stage Entertainment. This Stage Entertainmen Tickets are sold until 2022 exclusively through the CTS Eventim AG and its subsidiaries.
In 2005, Stage Entertainment has established together with the Dutch dance event organizer ID & T ID & T Germany. First production with around 15,000 visitors, in July 2005 the Sensation White at the Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen, which is an adaptation of the same name, very successful ID & T event in Amsterdam.
The Top Ticket Line GmbH, founded in December 2001 in Hamburg, Stage Entertainment operates its own call center for the ticket sales. The call center has been outsourced for cost reasons in 2004 from Hamburg to Parchim (near Schwerin ).
Also Holiday on Ice is one of Stage Entertainment. The shows element and mystery guest appearances between November 2007 and March 2008 in 21 German cities.
With the establishment of Joop van den Ende Academy Stage Entertainment has created a training ground for young actors 10 annually, which are since 2011 supported by a full scholarship.