Anniken Huitfeldt ( born November 29, 1969 in Bærum ) is a Norwegian politician of the Labour Party (Ap). She heads the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Storting.
It originates (pronounced Witfält ) the Danish nobility Huitfeldt and grew up in Jessheim. She is married and has three children.
From 1996 to 2000 she was president of the youth wing of the Labour Party. From 2001 to 2007 she served on the board of Save the Children. Since 2005, it sits in Parliament. On 29 February 2008 she was child and Equality Minister in the second cabinet Stoltenberg, October 20, 2009 she moved to the Ministry of Culture. On September 21, 2012, she finally took over the Ministry of Labour.
- Child slavery and child trafficking in West Africa, Roma minorities in the Czech and Slovak Republics, Det global ekteskapsmarkedet ( Fafo notes 2001-2004)
- Likhet eller Likeverd (1996 )
- Fagbevegelsen foran et nytt århundre (1997)
- Sosialdemokratiet 2000 (2000)
- Næringslivets samfunnsansvar (2003)
- Women in Iraq - Analytical Report, Baghdad ( 2005)