Aufhausen is a municipality in the district of Regensburg Upper Palatinate and a member of the administrative community Sünching.
- 2.1 Amalgamations
- 3.1 Coat of Arms
The municipality is located above the valley of the Great Laber.
The municipality has twelve Aufhausen officially named districts:
- Slap mill
769 was " Ufusia " was first mentioned in writing. Aufhausen was in the early Middle Ages seat of a High Court, and later to 1803 as Hofmark of the cathedral chapter of the Prince-Bishopric of Regensburg seat of a Pfleggerichts. The Lady of the Snows consecrated monastery Aufhausen was founded in the late 17th century by the local priest Johann Georg silk bush. Aufhausen in 1818 in the course of administrative reform in Bavaria, an independent political community.
On April 1, 1971, the formerly independent communities Irnkofen, Petzkofen and Triftlfing were incorporated ( until 1870 Hellkofen ).
Coat of arms
The coat of arms description reads: In red a silver slant beam, which is occupied by three vertical blue heraldic lilies; above a golden crown. The coat of arms is conducted since 1983.
Culture and sights
- Pilgrimage church Maria Schnee in Aufhausen, built in 1736 by architect Johann Michael Fischer. Since 1672 was located on the site of a small church with a statue of Mary, who brought the then Vicar Johann Georg silk bush of Munich. Until 1827 there was also a set up by this Oratorianerkollegium. The altarpiece of the Madonna comes from the Dürer School. The name Maria Schnee goes back to a legend of a Roman patrician, the Maria instructed in a vision to build on the site of a church which he found covered with snow. In the middle of summer, he saw then a snowy hill.
- Parish Church of St. Bartholomew, and Dionysius. She stands in Aufhausen next to the pilgrimage church. Its tower is brick in its lower floors of Roman origin and of broken stones. The choir is late Gothic, the nave baroque. The chancel has a late Gothic stellar vault and a neo-Gothic main altar from 1889, the pulpit is Baroque.
- Former Hofmarkschloss Aufhausen
- , Later neuaufgebaut Castle in Triftlfing, Hofmarkschloss, first mentioned in 1287, built by the Lords of Au in the possession of the Lords of Triflfing after fire in 1726
- List of monuments in Aufhausen
Sons and daughters of the town
- Josef Wolfgang wolffish (1894-1980), actor and playwright