Ichihara (Japanese市 原 市, - shi) is a Japanese city in Chiba Prefecture.
- 6.1 Sons and daughters of the town
The city is located south-east of Tokyo, south of Chiba and north of Kisarazu on the Boso Peninsula to the Bay of Tokyo.
Adjacent Cities and Towns
The city was founded on 1 May 1963.
- Football: JEF United Ichihara Chiba
- Street: Tateyama highway
- National Road 16
- National Road 297.409
- Uchibo JR Line to Chiba
- Kominato Railroad
- United States Mobile, United States, since 1993
Sons and daughters of the town
- Takahiro Ao (* 1984), Boxer
- Hiroshi Aoyama (* 1981), motorcycle racer
- Shūhei Aoyama (* 1984), motorcycle racer