Nagareyama (Japanese流 山 市, -shi ) is a city in Chiba Prefecture on Honshu, the main island of Japan.
Nagareyama located west of Kashiwa, east of Misato and north of Matsudo.
Nagareyama received city rights in 1967.
- Train: Tōbu Noda Line Funabashi or after Saitama
- JR Musashino Line, by Funabashi, Saitama and Fuchū
- Tsukuba Express ( TX) to Akihabara or Tsukuba
- Joban highway to Tōkyō or Iwaki
- National Road 6 by Chūō or Sendai
Adjacent Cities and Towns
- Chiba Prefecture Kashiwa
- Japan Sōma, Japan, since 1977
- Japan Shinano, Japan, since 1997
- Japan Noto, Japan, since 2012