Martin began his motorsport career in 2006 in Formula racing. He was fourth in the Belgian Formula Renault 1.6. In 2007, he joined the touring cars / GT racing. His main focus was on the Renault Megane Eurocup, where he was third championship with a win. In addition, he started to individual race in THP Spider Cup and in the GT4 European Cup and took part in two -seater racing race of the French Formula Renault. 2008 Martin remained in the Renault Eurocup Mégane. With six wins from fourteen races he won though most races in the championship, however, he had to concede defeat Michaël Rossi. In addition, Martin won the French Renault Clio Cup. He also took part in a race of the FIA GT Championship and three races of the FIA GT3 European Championship.
2009 was Martin's focus on the FIA GT3 European Championship. He won a race and finished tenth in the drivers' standings. In addition, he appeared in several other championships on individual races, scoring three wins in the GT4 European Cup, two wins in the ADAC GT Masters and the victory in the 24 - hour race at Spa -Francorchamps in the G3 rating.
2010 Martin moved to the newly established FIA GT1 World Championship for Marc VDS Racing Team, where he drove a Ford GT1 together with Bas Leinders. The two finished two qualifying race in third place and were 14th in the championship. In addition, he played three race weekends for Marc VDS Racing Team in the FIA GT3 European Championship. In addition, Martin still took part in the French GT Championship.
2011 Martin remained at the Marc VDS Racing Team in the FIA GT1 World Championship. With four wins ( three qualification, a championship race ), he finished sixth in the championship. With the victories each Frédéric Makowiecki was his team mate. In addition, Martin joined in 2011 at the FIA GT3 European Championship and the Blancpain Endurance Series. In the FIA GT3 European Championship, he and Gaël Lesoudier seventh in the drivers' standings with an Aston Martin DBRS9 from Team LMP Motorsport. In the Blancpain Endurance Series, he won together with Bas Leinders two races and finished the season with his team-mate in fifth place. In addition, Martin 2011 debuted at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. For Kronos Racing he drove along with Vanina Ickx and Leinders a Lola - Aston Martin LMP1. The three racers were seventh in the overall standings. In addition, Martin participated in several Belcar race.
2012 Martin launched three race weekends in the FIA GT1 World Championship for assisted by LMP Motorsport Valmont Racing Team Russia before this withdrew from the championship. In addition, Martin was in the 2012 ADAC GT Masters season together with Dino Lunardi in a BMW Alpina B6 GT3 at the start. The two achieved with three wins fourth place in the drivers' standings. In addition, he shared in the Blancpain Endurance Series 2012 BMW Z4 GT3 by Marc VDS Racing Team with Bas Leinders and Markus Palttala. The three won two races and achieved second place in the GT3 Pro Cup standings after. The trio also took in the 24 -hour race at the Nürburgring and at Spa -Francorchamps each fourth overall in the BMW Z4 GT3 Marc VDS Racing.
At the 24 -hour race at the Nürburgring in 2013, he was in the BMW Z4 GT3 Marc VDS Racing with Andrea Piccini, Yelmer Buurman and Richard Göransson second. Martin contributed greatly to the success of his team by caught up in the last stint 20 seconds per lap on the leaders and the vehicle from fourth to two vorschob. Especially in wet track conditions he fell on outstanding performance.
After Martin had taken the role in 2013 as DTM test driver for BMW, he will ascend to 2014 race drivers.
- 2006: Belgian Formula Renault (4th place )
- 2007: Renault Megane Eurocup ( 3rd place)
- 2007: GT4 European Cup ( 18th place)
- 2007: THP Spider Cup ( # 24 )
- 2007: French Formula Renault
- 2008: Renault Megane Eurocup (2nd place)
- 2008: French Renault Clio Cup (Master)
- 2008: FIA GT Championship, G2
- 2008 FIA GT3 European Championship
- 2009 FIA GT3 European Championship ( 10th place )
- 2009: GT4 European Cup ( 7th place)
- 2009: Belgian GT Championship ( 28th place )
- 2009: Formula Le Mans ( # 21 )
- 2009: ADAC GT Masters
- 2010: FIA GT1 World Championship ( 14th place )
- 2010: French GT Championship ( 13th place)
- 2010: FIA GT3 European Championship ( 27th place )
- 2011: FIA GT1 World Championship ( 6th place)
- 2011: FIA GT3 European Championship ( 7th place)
- 2011: Blancpain Endurance Series, GT3 Pro Cup ( 5th place)
- 2011: Belcar Endurance Championship ( 34th place )
- 2011: Belcar, GT3 ( 13th)
- 2012: FIA GT1 World Championship
- 2012: Blancpain Endurance Series, GT3 Pro Cup
- 2012: ADAC GT Masters