Torre is a village and formerly independent municipality in the district Blenio of the canton of Ticino in Switzerland. As of October 22, 2006 Torre Aquila, Campo (Blenio ) Ghirone Olivone was merged to form the new municipality Blenio.
Torre is located in the upper valley enjoys a mild left of Talflusses Brenno. For the former municipality included in addition to the scattered village of Torre (760 m above sea level. M. ) the hamlet Grumo (660 m) and a part of Dangio (801 m). Neighboring communities were from the north clockwise Aquila, Malvaglia and Acqua Rossa.
The Canton of Parliament on 25 January 2005 adopted originally by the spring of 2006 proposed merger of the five municipalities of the upper valley portion was delayed by an appeal of the municipality of Aquila. After the Federal Court dismissed the complaint in April 2006, the road to fusion was free.
- Parish Church of Santo Stefano.
- Residence Baltera with fresco
- Oratory of San Francesco
- Ex Chocoladenfabrik Cima - Norma
- In the district Ingerio, Oratory of San Salvatore
- Oratory Beata Vergine delle Grazie
- Fresco paintings Madonna del Latte
- In the district Grumo, Oratory of San Pietro Martire
- Fresco Madonna in Trono
- Above the village are the remains of a pagan house (Casa dei pagani ) in the form of a cave castle.