On April 1, 2012, it merged with Ludiano and Malvaglia the new municipality Serravalle.
Semione is in the lower Bleniotal. To Semione heard the fraction Navone. Neighboring municipalities are Biasca, Bodio, Ludiano, Malvaglia, Pollegio and Sobrio. North of the village are the ruins of the castle of Serravalle.
- Parish Church of Santa Maria Assunta,
- Ossuary " Cappella dei Morti "
- Oratory of San Carlo
- Villa Ricordo
- Villa Pacifica
- Villa Felicita
- In the district of " Serravalle " ruined castle of Serravalle Castle. ,
- Church of Santa Maria del Castello
- In the district, " Navone ," Oratory of Santa Maria Bambina. ,.