Sindelsdorf is a community in the Upper Bavarian district of Weilheim -Schongau and a member of the administrative community Habach.
- 4.1 monuments
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 Education
Sindelsdorf lies in the region Oberland. There is only the district Sindelsdorf. Southeast of the town, the Fichtsee is in Sindelbachfilz. In the district occur after the residential places Berghof, filler Ried, Mühleck, Riedern, Schweiger Ried and Urthal.
Sindelsdorf in today's Upper Bavaria belonged to the monastery Benediktbeuren under the sovereignty of the Electorate of Bavaria. Created in 1818 the current municipality.
Sindelsdorf was a center of the editorial community of the Blue Rider as Murnau. From 1909 to 1914 Franz Marc lived here as well as Jean- BLÖ Niestlé and Heinrich Campendonck. No less famous artists such as Wassily Kandinsky, August Macke and Helmuth, Gabriele Münter and Jawlensky came to visit for talks. Many famous paintings such as The Tower of Blue Horses by Marc emerged in Sindelsdorf.
On the territory of the municipality were 1970 681, 1987, 783 and in 2000 counted 1,011 residents, 1,088 inhabitants in 2008.
Mayor Josef Buchner by the independent group of voters ( UWS ).
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of € 425,000 in 1999, which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) around 60,000 €.
Culture and sights
→ List of monuments in Sindelsdorf
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
There were 1998 352 persons work at the residence. In manufacturing, there was no, 2 in construction companies. In addition, in 1999, there were 38 farms with an agricultural area of 823 ha, of which 47 were hectares of arable land and 776 ha of permanent grassland.
There are the following facilities (as of 1999):
- Kindergartens: 28 kindergarten places with 28 children