Circuit Paul Armagnac
The track was built in 1960 as the only 1752 meters long circuit and opened. Twice - in 1973 and 1989 - the runway was extended, so that it is now 3636 meters long. Named the course is to honor of Nogaro race car driver Paul Armagnac, who was known as a sports car driver in the 1950s and 1960s.
Five times the French motorcycle Grand Prix was extended in Nogaro. The first race took place in 1978, the last four times in 1982 -. 1990 to 1993 - also contributed to the Formula 3000 championship races on the track from. At the Tour de France for automobiles found over the years many stages as circuit races at the Circuit Paul Armagnac instead.
Since the early 2000s, are extended to the course in the first place championship runs of different French racing series. In addition, the track serves as a test track. The efforts of the track operator to bring back an international series to Nogaro were 2008 again crowned with success, as the FIA GT Championship fought out a championship race.
2012 carries the FIA GT1 World Championship for the first time in a championship race in Nogaro.